Author Topic: Valar Morghulis ~~~WARNING: SEASON 7 SPOILER ALERT!!!~~~  (Read 11002 times)

Offline SithEvolution

Re: Valar Morghulis
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2014, 10:26:15 AM »
I'll assume you didn't mean Tyrion. :)

Whatserface-Denarys won't get naked again, as the actress now refuses, but you can see plenty of it in season 1-2.  She kind of has little-girl body though.
Not sure who Tyrion is but I'm getting a sense that it's either a guy or a very butchy chick.
 No I meant the two chicks in the pic.
The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is

Offline B_lake

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2014, 10:26:45 AM »
I don't know their names to google them........sniffle sniffle!

"Black chick Game of Thrones" gave me her name...I've already forgotten it though..
"Hey little kid" - NFL-Solo to B_lake on 12-20-2016

Offline Misterfamous

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2014, 10:28:06 AM »
"Black chick Game of Thrones" gave me her name...I've already forgotten it though..
Nathalie something.  Though not the white one almost-queen with the weird smirk.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline B_lake

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2014, 10:30:16 AM »
Nathalie Emmanuel

Great ass!!
"Hey little kid" - NFL-Solo to B_lake on 12-20-2016

Offline Misterfamous

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2014, 10:33:53 AM »
Nathalie Emmanuel

Great ass!!
I thought so.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline SithEvolution

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2014, 10:35:08 AM »
She is very pretty. Wanted to see her in normal clothes.
The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is

Offline Scuzz

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2014, 11:03:02 AM »
Yeah, I just didn't know whether this was supposed to be for people who have seen it, so that if you haven't, don't come here.  I usually don't check this thread because I haven't seen the episode, but this time I watched it last night.  Anyway, I can't believe Mace Windu and his Jedis landed and slaughtered all the Lannisters.  Definitely wasn't expecting that!

You mean the Ironborn don't you?
Being right is the least of my concerns.

Offline Scuzz

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2014, 11:04:09 AM »
Not sure who Tyrion is but I'm getting a sense that it's either a guy or a very butchy chick.
 No I meant the two chicks in the pic.

Tyrion is the best character in the whole book and show.

Online Cali Cat

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2014, 12:21:22 PM »
My thoughts on spoilers:

I have no problem with spoilers being posted here, but I like Famous' idea of waiting a few days.  Especially with an episode like this, it would be a bummer to know what happens, if you didn't want to.

I'll go and put "spoiler alert" in the title of the thread...maybe Wednesday?

I don't think they're airing season 4 in Australia, yet, and I know oz is into the show.  I'll probably also make a "spoiler alert" post in obnoxiously large font, so anyone reading through the thread who hasn't noticed the change in the title will not be caught unaware.

If anyone else had read the books, let's just try and keep our moufs shut so we don't give anything away for those who are only watching the show.
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." -Orwell

I really need to stop saying, "how stupid can you be?"  Some people are starting to take it as a personal challenge.

"I'd let a dude blow me once for free high speed Internet for the rest of my life." -UTKipp

Offline Tom Ace

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2014, 12:32:22 PM »
My thoughts on spoilers:

I have no problem with spoilers being posted here, but I like Famous' idea of waiting a few days.  Especially with an episode like this, it would be a bummer to know what happens, if you didn't want to.

I'll go and put "spoiler alert" in the title of the thread...maybe Wednesday?

I don't think they're airing season 4 in Australia, yet, and I know oz is into the show.  I'll probably also make a "spoiler alert" post in obnoxiously large font, so anyone reading through the thread who hasn't noticed the change in the title will not be caught unaware.

That's fine.  As I said, I had assumed this was a spoiler-friendly zone, which is why I avoided it most weeks, since I hadn't yet watched the episodes.  But adding a big "spoiler alert" to the title would make it easily clear enough.

If anyone else had read the books, let's just try and keep our moufs shut so we don't give anything away for those who are only watching the show.

Yes, please.  I know it must be extremely tough at times, but when in doubt, don't say it, or at least preface it with "book spoilers" or something.  I'm not all that strict with wanting to not know anything, but it's nice to avoid what I can.  Not you necessarily, but I've seen quite a few people elsewhere who like to show off their knowledge and how cool they are with vague or cryptic comments. 

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • View Inventory
  • Send /Gift
  • With More Brain Than You Can Possibly Imagine
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2014, 12:32:44 PM »

Those just watching the show are lazy cretins that don't deserve such consideration. Pick up a book people.
There, now you have been granted Wisdom.
"The thread is topic is are ..." -steelerssb, lol "journalist"
"I'm just public housing trash." - dbldwn711 9/19/16 4:03am Confirmed Liar
Permanent Master of Handicappers
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline Misterfamous

« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2014, 12:37:41 PM »
Those just watching the show are lazy cretins that don't deserve such consideration. Pick up a book people.
It's not exactly unreadable stuff, Sol, but it takes a considerable force of will to wade through those books.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline SithEvolution

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2014, 12:45:00 PM »
Are audio books acceptable?

Online Cali Cat

« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2014, 12:47:27 PM »
That's fine.  As I said, I had assumed this was a spoiler-friendly zone, which is why I avoided it most weeks, since I hadn't yet watched the episodes.  But adding a big "spoiler alert" to the title would make it easily clear enough.

Yes, please.  I know it must be extremely tough at times, but when in doubt, don't say it, or at least preface it with "book spoilers" or something.  I'm not all that strict with wanting to not know anything, but it's nice to avoid what I can.  Not you necessarily, but I've seen quite a few people elsewhere who like to show off their knowledge and how cool they are with vague or cryptic comments. 

I will only say this in terms of this season and the books...don't worry, no spoilers:

I had wondered if they would end season 4 where Book 3 ends, at least in terms of the story in certain locations.  It looks like that's exactly what they're going to do.  I will say with the way Book 3 ended, I almost dropped the book...I mean literally, on the ground, I was so...holy shit.
The last two episodes of this season should be phenomenal!
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." -Orwell

I really need to stop saying, "how stupid can you be?"  Some people are starting to take it as a personal challenge.

"I'd let a dude blow me once for free high speed Internet for the rest of my life." -UTKipp

Online Cali Cat

« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2014, 12:50:47 PM »

It's not exactly unreadable stuff, Sol, but it takes a considerable force of will to wade through those books.

I couldn't put the books down, once I picked them up, but to be fair, just to get through the first 3 books is, like, 2500+ pages.
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline Scuzz

« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2014, 12:51:04 PM »

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • View Inventory
  • Send /Gift
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2014, 01:39:12 PM »
I couldn't put the books down, once I picked them up, but to be fair, just to get through the first 3 books is, like, 2500+ pages.

I read and comprehend extremely fast, so I got no bloody sympathy.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline SithEvolution

« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2014, 01:41:19 PM »
I read and comprehend extremely fast, so I got no bloody sympathy.
Sol reading Game of Thrones

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • View Inventory
  • Send /Gift
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2014, 01:45:01 PM »
Sol reading Game of Thrones

Tiamat reading.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline SithEvolution

« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2014, 01:46:29 PM »
 LOL.......what the F@ck is with the dress. You fantasizing about me again?

Online Cali Cat

« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2014, 01:50:15 PM »
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Online Cali Cat

« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2014, 01:51:01 PM »
^^^^^^^
Scuzz and I are discussing stuff from the books, but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. blitz1
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline Scuzz

« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2014, 01:51:28 PM »
I can see reading the first three books fast, but the fourth book really drags and GRRM just seems to wander and create additional characters in books 4-5.

I fully expect the series (books) to never be completed. The HBO series will surpass GRRM's writing and will follow either his direction or will create their own "approved" ending. GRRM has said as much.

Offline Scuzz

« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2014, 01:52:21 PM »
^^^^^^^
Scuzz and I are discussing stuff from the books, but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. blitz1

I have tried to be careful to only hint at stuff and to not spoil anything for the viewer.

Offline Tom Ace

« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2014, 03:08:42 PM »

I read the first two before I realized I was reading almost 1,000 pages to get 200-300 pages worth of actual plot.  I like character and world development and all, but they're a bit ridiculous.  It works much better as a TV show.