Author Topic: Ready for Washington to get even more shitty ?  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Mannyrules3

• CBS Admin6
  • Coach
  • Who's Your Skydaddy?
Re: Ready for Washington to get even more shitty ?
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2018, 03:15:07 PM »

"Sex professional" not whore.  Whatsamatta with you do you want the #metoo movement on your ass for microaggressions?

... so wait ... the cops were wrong because they based an investigation on a secret agent guy who didn’t like trump because he had whores piss on a bed because it was used by a negroe president?

Offline Realityball

• Democrat
  • Star
  • My wish is to die a conservative ...
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2018, 03:23:06 PM »

I thought they were Russian ... ?

“Maybe this is what people want. I’ve got the economy set up well for him. No facts. No consequences. They can just have a cartoon.”

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
  • PIV is always rape, ok?!
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2018, 03:24:48 PM »
If Hilary had won and this exact thing was going on sure I'd expect the reaction to be the same.  I guess we'll never know what would have happened if Hilary had won.  What we know is this is happening now and it's pretty fucked up.
Somehow Comey is the Democrats' hero, yet we all know Hillary and the Democrats hate the guy with a passion and blame him in a big way for the election loss.

That Hill article pretty much seems just to say "Wow all of a sudden the Democrats are the supportive of the FBI party" with a snarky tone of "please, give me a break."  That is a surprising development considering the GOP has traditionally been more supportive of the justice system, but considering the actions of the current administration I don't see how it's anything but true. 
Look, what it comes down to is this: do you believe the FBI has been inflitrated and/or used by a political party ?  Forget what you know for a moment about Hillary basically corrupting the DNC and screwing over the democratic process there- the Democrats all at once claim foul for the DOJ/FBI handing Trump the election, yet at least in part forced a politically-motivated smear document on the FBI and got them to get wiretaps on Trump's people.  It's an amazing pile of bullshit to navigate, but not for a second should you think either major party is more virtuous than the other.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Realityball

• Democrat
  • Star
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2018, 03:37:39 PM »
Somehow Comey is the Democrats' hero, yet we all know Hillary and the Democrats hate the guy with a passion and blame him in a big way for the election loss.
Look, what it comes down to is this: do you believe the FBI has been inflitrated and/or used by a political party ?  Forget what you know for a moment about Hillary basically corrupting the DNC and screwing over the democratic process there- the Democrats all at once claim foul for the DOJ/FBI handing Trump the election, yet at least in part forced a politically-motivated smear document on the FBI and got them to get wiretaps on Trump's people.  It's an amazing pile of bullshit to navigate, but not for a second should you think either major party is more virtuous than the other.

I think this is more about the cops vs the robbers than robbers vs robbers ...

“Maybe this is what people want. I’ve got the economy set up well for him. No facts. No consequences. They can just have a cartoon.”

Offline Mannyrules3

• CBS Admin6
  • Coach
  • Who's Your Skydaddy?
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2018, 03:53:20 PM »

In no way do I think either party is more virtuous than the other.  My assertion is that the actions taken to thwart or discredit the FBI/DOJ by the Trump administration are startlingly more aggressive than any administration I have ever seen.

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • With More Brain Than You Can Possibly Imagine
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2018, 04:01:21 PM »
In no way do I think either party is more virtuous than the other.  My assertion is that the actions taken to thwart or discredit the FBI/DOJ by the Trump administration are startlingly more aggressive than any administration I have ever seen.
That's the most willfully ignorant and retardedly twisted take possible, when the actual proof shows the FBI and The DOJ actually intervening to sway an election based on crap they knew were lies. They discredited themselves.
There, now you have been granted Wisdom.
"The thread is topic is are ..." -steelerssb,"journalist"
"I'm just public housing trash." - dbldwn711 9/19/16 4:03am Confirmed Liar
Permanent Master of Handicappers
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-
"Everything I say is a lie"-dbldwn711

Offline Mannyrules3

• CBS Admin6
  • Coach
  • Who's Your Skydaddy?
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2018, 04:08:21 PM »
That's the most willfully ignorant and retardedly twisted take possible, when the actual proof shows the FBI and The DOJ actually intervening to sway an election based on crap they knew were lies. They discredited themselves.

Did you print and frame a copy of the memo?  The Franklin Mint should make a special edition set of 4 commemorative plates with one page of the memo on each plate.  They could sell it on the QVC.

Offline Realityball

• Democrat
  • Star
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2018, 04:18:44 PM »

... wipe your chin Sol ... “The Dossier” has yet to be disproven

... trump just spilled a bag o Cheetos

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2018, 04:30:29 PM »

... wipe your chin Sol ... “The Dossier” has yet to be disproven

... trump just spilled a bag o Cheetos
Wow, just wow, you are living in fairyland.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2018, 04:32:56 PM »
Did you print and frame a copy of the memo?  The Franklin Mint should make a special edition set of 4 commemorative plates with one page of the memo on each plate.  They could sell it on the QVC.
Why would I want a copy of the proof that Democrat corruption has tainted my government and the law enforcement departments who are supposed to be neutral and just are just shills for the democrat party and the Clinton machine. It's the biggest embarrassment our country ever had.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 09:10:04 PM by NFL-Solomon »
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2018, 04:49:32 PM »
Could it be that the infiltration of party politics into the DOJ/FBI has simply reached peak levels after building for years ?  Like North Korea, it may be fashionable to blame it all on the current, sitting president, just because it’s blowing up now.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Online kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • Hall of Famer
  • I don't care.
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2018, 06:42:54 PM »
Could it be that the infiltration of party politics into the DOJ/FBI has simply reached peak levels after building for years ?  Like North Korea, it may be fashionable to blame it all on the current, sitting president, just because it’s blowing up now.

I liked the FBI better when J. Edgar ran the country.
"Democracy? I want nothing to do with a system which operates on the premise that my rights don't exist simply because I am outnumbered."

-  E. Lee Wrights

“Keep a goverment poor and weak and it's your servant; when it is rich and powerful it becomes your master.”
―H. Beam Piper

“Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. – H.L. Mencken

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2018, 07:20:34 PM »
Nowadays, he’d be heralded for being brave enough to wear a dress...
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Mr. Shickadance

• Democrat
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2018, 08:54:05 PM »
Nowadays, he’d be heralded for being brave enough to wear a dress...

Religion: "We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2018, 09:13:42 PM »

"Mister we could use a man like J Edgar Hover again." - Archie K burker
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline Realityball

• Democrat
  • Star
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2018, 08:49:51 AM »
Wow, just wow, you are living in fairyland.

... is that cheeto dust on the fan blades?

Exclusive: memo written by former journalist Cody Shearer independently sets out some of the allegations made by ex-spy Christopher Steele

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/30/trump-russia-collusion-fbi-cody-shearer-memo

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2018, 09:15:36 AM »

... is that cheeto dust on the fan blades?

Exclusive: memo written by former journalist Cody Shearer independently sets out some of the allegations made by ex-spy Christopher Steele

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/30/trump-russia-collusion-fbi-cody-shearer-memo
So embarrassed your heroes are crooks bigger than Nixon, that you trot out a second nothingburger?
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2018, 01:03:16 PM »
So embarrassed your heroes are crooks bigger than Nixon, that you trot out a second nothingburger?
It’s not like it’s a nothingburger, just a pathetic defense.

Nunes & Trump go all in on pointing out that the FISA court was abused by a political document that never should have been part of the basis for a warrant (because it was politically motivated), Democrats trot out this weak, “It’s out of context!” and “There were omissions (but we can’t ever explain what those might be, because they’re super-secret)!”

New age politics.  They suck ass.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Online Cali Cat

• Once she sinks her claws in...it's OVER
  • Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2018, 04:34:08 PM »
It's gonna be fun to see who all else Mueller indicts and whether Nunes is one of them.
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." -Orwell

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -Heinlein (thanks, kburjr!)

"... I'm dangerous, I'm unhinged, I'm mentally ill ..."  -F  og

Offline Mr. Shickadance

• Democrat
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2018, 05:04:53 PM »
I read earlier that Nunes didn't even bother to read the FISA reports before writing the memo.
Religion: "We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2018, 05:21:18 PM »
I read earlier that Nunes didn't even bother to read the FISA reports before writing the memo.
That's sort of the whole point.  No one is reading the underlying documents in this FISA kangaroo court.  It's how some bureaucratic slime flunky of a political party managed to slip in a campaign smear document without anyone questioning it.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Mr. Shickadance

• Democrat
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2018, 05:32:43 PM »
That's sort of the whole point.  No one is reading the underlying documents in this FISA kangaroo court.  It's how some bureaucratic slime flunky of a political party managed to slip in a campaign smear document without anyone questioning it.

If no one is reading the underlying documents then calling it a kangaroo court is a bit presumptuous and little more that party politics to smear the investigation.

Granted,  I doubt the Dems hands are clean in all this, but it doesn't give the Reps carte blanche to make it up as they go along either.

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2018, 06:05:07 PM »
If no one is reading the underlying documents then calling it a kangaroo court is a bit presumptuous and little more that party politics to smear the investigation.
None of these assholes bother to comment at all publicly about the terribly inappropriate justifications for warrantless wiretaps over the years.  Trump's people and the Republicans find one example of a crappy request (and it's politically-minded), and the Democrats defend the secrecy.  I have zero doubt that if the parties were reversed here, absolutely would Hillary and the Dems be railing against the Republicans. 

Granted,  I doubt the Dems hands are clean in all this, but it doesn't give the Reps carte blanche to make it up as they go along either.
I had deep reservations about the secret FISA court from the beginning.  Ironically, so did the Democrats.  Now, suddenly they embrace the secret nature of fucking Americans out of their 4th Amendment rights.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Online Cali Cat

• Once she sinks her claws in...it's OVER
  • Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2018, 02:54:05 PM »

One of the funniest things to me is Gowdy, who said he did read the applications for the FISA warrant, has publicly stated more than once the memo does not have any impact on the Russia probe.  He also said there would still be a Russia investigation without the dossier.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." -Orwell

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -Heinlein (thanks, kburjr!)

"... I'm dangerous, I'm unhinged, I'm mentally ill ..."  -F  og

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2018, 04:04:38 PM »
One of the funniest things to me is Gowdy, who said he did read the applications for the FISA warrant, has publicly stated more than once the memo does not have any impact on the Russia probe.  He also said there would still be a Russia investigation without the dossier.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe that's why he's retiring, even he realizes he is completely off his f***ing rocker.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-