Author Topic: Malcolm butler  (Read 439 times)

Online Mr. Shickadance

Re: Malcolm butler
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2018, 10:54:10 AM »
Hey YODA, My comment which included the word "tried " is not indicative of failure but rather confirmation of a successful accomplishment attempt . grin1

FIFY grin1
Religion: "We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

Offline Fish-on087

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2018, 11:01:00 AM »
FIFY grin1

I'll let this go, only because I tried not to
Concrete shoes have no laces

Online Mr. Shickadance

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2018, 11:05:21 AM »
I'll let this go, only because I tried not to

I'll try to appreciate that.
Religion: "We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

Offline Fish-on087

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2018, 11:12:00 AM »
 I think Brady didn't catch that ball and shake Foles hand at the end of the game because both instances involved the extension of his right hand.
Brady subconsciously didn't extend his right hand enough to catch the ball, maybe he was hurting, maybe he was thinking of protecting that are between his thumb and index finger. The hand shake involved his right hand and maybe it was hurting, maybe a strong healthy shake could injure it.

Online Misterfamous

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2018, 11:44:44 AM »
I think Brady didn't catch that ball and shake Foles hand at the end of the game because both instances involved the extension of his right hand.
Brady subconsciously didn't extend his right hand enough to catch the ball, maybe he was hurting, maybe he was thinking of protecting that are between his thumb and index finger. The hand shake involved his right hand and maybe it was hurting, maybe a strong healthy shake could injure it.
Is this some sort of Brady-masturbatory-voyeur fantasy ?
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Fish-on087

« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2018, 06:17:16 PM »
No, just analyzing what I saw.