Author Topic: Another One Bites the Dust  (Read 1486 times)

Offline Mr. Shickadance

• Democrat
  • Hall of Famer
Re: Another One Bites the Dust
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2018, 05:44:33 AM »
You.  You said that I don't care about 50 dead children.  Big fucking deal.  You don't care about dysentery in India.  Or starvation in Madagascar.  Or bombings in Syria.  (And all of those kill more than 50 kids.)

You're reaching, badly. My comment in no way made any attempt to do what you're claiming it is. I'll just chalk it up to you being your usual Drama Queen self.

And again, what makes you think I don't care about those other things? Who do you think you are to speak for me? I donate time and money to different charities.

What do you do? Do you care about those things? Do you do anything to help those people? Or are you just one of those people that sit behind a screen bitching about anything and everything?
Religion: "We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

Online Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
  • PIV is always rape, ok?!
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2018, 07:08:37 AM »
You're reaching, badly. My comment in no way made any attempt to do what you're claiming it is. I'll just chalk it up to you being your usual Drama Queen self.
uh huh.  Boo-hoo for the dead kids.  But not for the other dead kids.  Heartless bastard.

And again, what makes you think I don't care about those other things? Who do you think you are to speak for me? I donate time and money to different charities.
Sure ya do.  Guilt absolved !

What do you do? Do you care about those things? Do you do anything to help those people? Or are you just one of those people that sit behind a screen bitching about anything and everything?
I do what I can.  But then I don’t act like a whiny bitch about an overrated flu season just to try to score cheap points when I’m losing a stupid argument.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Mr. Shickadance

• Democrat
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2018, 07:12:47 AM »
uh huh.  Boo-hoo for the dead kids.  But not for the other dead kids.  Heartless bastard.
Sure ya do.  Guilt absolved !
I do what I can.  But then I don’t act like a whiny bitch about an overrated flu season just to try to score cheap points when I’m losing a stupid argument.

More melodrama from the DQ of AFR, folks. Bask in it's patheticness.....
Religion: "We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

Online Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2018, 07:27:28 AM »
More melodrama from the DQ of AFR, folks. Bask in it's patheticness.....
Yawn.  You've become the Sol of the East.  I sincerely hope no one comes for your ruby slippers...
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Mr. Shickadance

• Democrat
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2018, 09:04:08 AM »
Yawn.  You've become the Sol of the East.  I sincerely hope no one comes for your ruby slippers...

Thanks, Tom of the North. Don't get your gown caught on your heels when you go to change your pad.

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
  • Average Joe With an Opinion
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2018, 09:08:55 AM »
Thanks, Tom of the North. Don't get your gown caught on your heels when you go to change your pad.

So this makes me what of the South?
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • With More Brain Than You Can Possibly Imagine
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2018, 09:09:47 AM »
So this makes me what of the South?
Sportschic
There, now you have been granted Wisdom.
"The thread is topic is are ..." -steelerssb,"journalist"
"I'm just public housing trash." - dbldwn711 9/19/16 4:03am Confirmed Liar
Permanent Master of Handicappers
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-
"Everything I say is a lie"-dbldwn711

Offline Cali Cat

• Once she sinks her claws in...it's OVER
  • Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2018, 11:58:02 AM »
I shouldn't be, but I'm still kind of amazed the "real problem" is I dared to start this thread, as opposed to, oh, you know, some accused wife beater having to resign from the White House, even though, apparently, the White House had known about the accusations against him for a while, but it was all just fine ... at least until the accusations were made public.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." -Orwell

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -Heinlein (thanks, kburjr!)

"... I'm dangerous, I'm unhinged, I'm mentally ill ..."  -F  og

Offline Cali Cat

• Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2018, 03:11:34 PM »

Don't mind me ... just, at least to see someone tell it, a bit of scab picking.

I do wonder why anyone would get all whiny over the mention of some guy capable of doing the above to a woman resigning from his job, but when I consider the source ... someone who also stated, "women are certainly free to either raise their accusations in a timely manner or remain quiet" referencing women coming forward with sexual assault allegations, it really isn't any surprise.
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." -Orwell

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -Heinlein (thanks, kburjr!)

Online Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2018, 03:24:50 PM »
facepalm

Where were you with all the scandals of administrations' past ?  Where will you be with all the scandals of administrations in the future ?

I thought so.

facepalm
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Cali Cat

• Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2018, 03:35:57 PM »
I know you've heard this many, many times before, but ...

Don't think.  It's obviously not your strong suit.
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Online Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2018, 03:42:35 PM »
I know you've heard this many, many times before, but ...

Don't think.  It's obviously not your strong suit.
I think you need to lay off the politics a bit.  It's apparently consumed you.

Yes, it's shitty.  It's shitty now, it's been shitty before and it will be shitty again.  Your political philosophies are your own, but if you believe you're witnessing the worst ever and are more riveted to any and all news (good or bad) about it, it's going to bring you nothing but misery.  Particularly when you find out that you were wrong, and it may indeed be much, much worse.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Cali Cat

• Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2018, 03:49:20 PM »
Again, don't think ... at least unless you want to keep embarrassing yourself.

memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Online Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2018, 04:20:06 PM »
Again, don't think ... at least unless you want to keep embarrassing yourself.

I tried.  You keep exploding with this stuff, you keep repressing your anger, the cycle continues.  I'm frankly not surprised that you engage in personal attacks upon anyone who tries to point this out to you.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Cali Cat

• Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2018, 04:40:48 PM »
Cry more.
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline B_lake

• Blake
  • Coach
  • Ask your girl, she know...
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2018, 10:40:36 AM »
"Hey little kid" - NFL-Solo to B_lake on 12-20-2016

Offline Cali Cat

• Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2018, 02:44:44 PM »
LOL

It's really quite something.
To be fair, though, maybe he was just trying to live up to his new moniker.
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline Cali Cat

• Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2018, 12:42:10 PM »
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • With More Brain Than You Can Possibly Imagine
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2018, 03:47:09 PM »
There, now you have been granted Wisdom.
"The thread is topic is are ..." -steelerssb,"journalist"
"I'm just public housing trash." - dbldwn711 9/19/16 4:03am Confirmed Liar
Permanent Master of Handicappers
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-
"Everything I say is a lie"-dbldwn711

Offline Cali Cat

• Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2018, 04:57:49 PM »
It really is great to see Trump show such consideration and concern for ...

The guy accused of domestic abuse.
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline Fish-on087

• Icon
  • hook, line and sinker
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2018, 07:42:04 PM »
Well if we're all looking for a highly scandalous administration , not too far ago we had Reagan and Clinton. a little further back we had Nixon and JFK. I think in our time the last 60 years we have had some of the most scandalous and corrupt administrations in our history. Womanizing?, I think we all can remember Clinton and JFK but past administrations like Cleveland's were just as bad and let's certainly not forget how our founders treated women. President's have always looked the other way until it becomes apparent that they be linked.
In our day and age the scandals, corruptness, and womanizing are magnified by all forms of communication. Eyewitnesses are no longer needed, accusations run rampant through social media with everyone looking for a story. The next administration will find the same problems because politicians are now seem through a vast network of investigations from average people. It has become so easy to accuse and walk away. Our technology is everyone's enemy. Democrats have been caught in this web as well, women have been accused like men, nobody is safe.
Trump has problems yes, problems with the honesty and cleanliness of the people available to appoint, I don't believe Hillary would have had any different results.
Concrete shoes have no laces

Offline Cali Cat

• Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2018, 07:59:34 PM »
Well if we're all looking for a highly scandalous administration , not too far ago we had Reagan and Clinton. a little further back we had Nixon and JFK. I think in our time the last 60 years we have had some of the most scandalous and corrupt administrations in our history. Womanizing?, I think we all can remember Clinton and JFK but past administrations like Cleveland's were just as bad and let's certainly not forget how our founders treated women. President's have always looked the other way until it becomes apparent that they be linked.
In our day and age the scandals, corruptness, and womanizing are magnified by all forms of communication. Eyewitnesses are no longer needed, accusations run rampant through social media with everyone looking for a story. The next administration will find the same problems because politicians are now seem through a vast network of investigations from average people. It has become so easy to accuse and walk away. Our technology is everyone's enemy. Democrats have been caught in this web as well, women have been accused like men, nobody is safe.
Trump has problems yes, problems with the honesty and cleanliness of the people available to appoint, I don't believe Hillary would have had any different results.

I agree with much of what you say, fish, but these particular accusations have some weight to them.  Both of his ex-wives have gone on record, one has photographic evidence, and the other took out an EPO (sure, there's a chance the black eye from something else, but when taken in conjunction with the EPO, it, at least in my view, adds more weight to it).
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline Fish-on087

• Icon
  • hook, line and sinker
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2018, 08:30:29 PM »
I agree with much of what you say, fish, but these particular accusations have some weight to them.  Both of his ex-wives have gone on record, one has photographic evidence, and the other took out an EPO (sure, there's a chance the black eye from something else, but when taken in conjunction with the EPO, it, at least in my view, adds more weight to it).

I'm not defending this guy by all means . I detest domestic abuse ( abuse for that matter ) and if what you say is true, let him hang.  I might have been off center of this but what I think is, politicians don't really care as long as the job is getting done. That may be the wrong way of looking at it but it's evident. I'm sure there are decent people out there to select from a pool for a certain job, homework, and many in power don't do it. Trump for one doesn't so much or maybe he does and doesn't care about the findings just the results.

Online Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2018, 09:13:19 PM »
Could you imagine if JFK's indiscretions had been made public while he was in office ?  The guy nailed everything without a care in the world: married women, interns, starlets, East German spies, mob mistresses, actresses, whores and associated bimbos.  His brother's political career, which conceivably would've included a presidential run, was derailed by a suspicious death of a hussy/staffer.  Clinton sleazed his way all over numerous women while he was AG, governor and president, including allegations of forcible rape.

By contrast, Reagan was a divorcee, Bush I had an open secret of a consensual affair with his personal assistant, and Trump may've had one or more extramarital affairs long before he decided to be president. 

It's an incredible double-standard of the NeverTrumpers to try to tie anything negative with Trump to personal conduct, while ignoring any of the fairly heinous acts that their own heroes have perpetrated.  Whining about Trump or Kelly not immediately attacking their own staff members' alleged domestic abuses speaks volumes, when you consider the amazing benefit-of-the-doubt given to Bill Clinton, Rod Blagojevich, Dan Rostenkowski, Sandy Berger, William J. Jefferson, Hillary Clinton, etc.

They're all slime.  Neither side is appreciably more or less slimy than the other side.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is some kind of hysterical nutjob, not to be trusted.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Fish-on087

• Icon
  • hook, line and sinker
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2018, 09:35:45 PM »
Could you imagine if JFK's indiscretions had been made public while he was in office ?  The guy nailed everything without a care in the world: married women, interns, starlets, East German spies, mob mistresses, actresses, whores and associated bimbos.  His brother's political career, which conceivably would've included a presidential run, was derailed by a suspicious death of a hussy/staffer.  Clinton sleazed his way all over numerous women while he was AG, governor and president, including allegations of forcible rape.

By contrast, Reagan was a divorcee, Bush I had an open secret of a consensual affair with his personal assistant, and Trump may've had one or more extramarital affairs long before he decided to be president. 

It's an incredible double-standard of the NeverTrumpers to try to tie anything negative with Trump to personal conduct, while ignoring any of the fairly heinous acts that their own heroes have perpetrated.  Whining about Trump or Kelly not immediately attacking their own staff members' alleged domestic abuses speaks volumes, when you consider the amazing benefit-of-the-doubt given to Bill Clinton, Rod Blagojevich, Dan Rostenkowski, Sandy Berger, William J. Jefferson, Hillary Clinton, etc.

They're all slime.  Neither side is appreciably more or less slimy than the other side.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is some kind of hysterical nutjob, not to be trusted.
I think we agree and see the reality of power hoarding at the expense of the nation