Author Topic: Space-X launch  (Read 87 times)

Offline BuccinGator

Space-X launch
« on: February 07, 2018, 03:58:23 PM »
So, has anybody here heard what the BTesque flat earther's are saying after yesterday's launch? Just curious. Wonder if that dude in Cali still has his gofundme page up. Guess I should also check Kyrie Irving's twitter feed. The power of the Illuminati is strong indeed.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Offline Mr. Shickadance

Re: Space-X launch
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 04:07:07 PM »
Religion: "We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

Offline Cali Cat

• Once she sinks her claws in...it's OVER
  • Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • View Inventory
  • Send /Gift
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 04:08:40 PM »
dbldwn?

OMFG ...

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...
Hahahahahahahahahaha ...

Hahahaha ...

Ha.
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." -Orwell

I really need to stop saying, "how stupid can you be?"  Some people are starting to take it as a personal challenge.

"I'd let a dude blow me once for free high speed Internet for the rest of my life." -UTKipp

Online Misterfamous

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 04:13:19 PM »
So, has anybody here heard what the BTesque flat earther's are saying after yesterday's launch? Just curious. Wonder if that dude in Cali still has his gofundme page up. Guess I should also check Kyrie Irving's twitter feed. The power of the Illuminati is strong indeed.
"It were fake !"

https://www.livescience.com/61688-flat-earthers-spacex-falcon-heavy-conspiracy.html

"It's a Matchbox car !"

https://www.livescience.com/61690-why-spacex-roadster-looks-fake.html

dbldwn?
Ha !
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Red Hessian

• The Crimson King
  • Professional Lawn Darts
  • Hall of Famer
  • View Inventory
  • Send /Gift
  • Sharpens you up for a bit of the old ultraviolence
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 04:27:08 PM »
dbldwn?

+1

Give that man an imaginary upvote
Light fuse, get away

Offline Mr. Shickadance

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 04:39:59 PM »
I'm here all week, folks. Try the veal!
Religion: "We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

Offline wild-turkey

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 08:34:02 PM »
I'm here all week, folks. Try the veal!
I've seen the rest of your act...don't quit the day job.

Offline Mr. Shickadance

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 04:51:12 PM »

Offline BuccinGator

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 05:19:36 PM »
The links MF posted says these morons want proof with their eyes. There's simple proof in the sky trek of our sun and moon. They would travel at greatly varying rates not only to their current path, but also depending on which city you were in and its location on this "disk." They can even see it for themselves if they choose. Turn on a lamp. Now get a coin and imagine a spot on it as being your location. Now, rotate the coin at a consistent rate. They could even glue something to represent a tiny building or something. Now do the same with a golf ball. See on which one the light behaves more like our sun. Also, thank God our orbital axis doesn't run right through the plane of the disc, where we rotated like a DVD instead of a spinning coin. Freakin' morons.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

Online Misterfamous

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2018, 06:15:23 PM »
The links MF posted says these morons want proof with their eyes. There's simple proof in the sky trek of our sun and moon. They would travel at greatly varying rates not only to their current path, but also depending on which city you were in and its location on this "disk." They can even see it for themselves if they choose. Turn on a lamp. Now get a coin and imagine a spot on it as being your location. Now, rotate the coin at a consistent rate. They could even glue something to represent a tiny building or something. Now do the same with a golf ball. See on which one the light behaves more like our sun. Also, thank God our orbital axis doesn't run right through the plane of the disc, where we rotated like a DVD instead of a spinning coin. Freakin' morons.
None of them ever said it had to make logical sense.  Anyone who's ever flown in a jet airplane can tell you they observed the curvature of the Earth. 

While I've traveled in almost exclusively the northern hemisphere, I've gone all the way east, from New York to the Steppes and west from California to Korea, Taiwan and Pakistan.  I suppose a flat-earther could expail how I've been duped, maybe something about how compasses are controlled by the Illuminati or that vaccines and mind control movies obscure depth perception or something.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Red Hessian

• The Crimson King
  • Professional Lawn Darts
  • Hall of Famer
  • View Inventory
  • Send /Gift
  • Sharpens you up for a bit of the old ultraviolence
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2018, 06:31:24 PM »

There’s a starMAAAAAAAAAN waiting in the sky
Light fuse, get away

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • View Inventory
  • Send /Gift
  • With More Brain Than You Can Possibly Imagine
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 06:38:36 PM »
None of them ever said it had to make logical sense.  Anyone who's ever flown in a jet airplane can tell you they observed the curvature of the Earth. 

While I've traveled in almost exclusively the northern hemisphere, I've gone all the way east, from New York to the Steppes and west from California to Korea, Taiwan and Pakistan.  I suppose a flat-earther could expail how I've been duped, maybe something about how compasses are controlled by the Illuminati or that vaccines and mind control movies obscure depth perception or something.
Were you looking at a compass the whole time???
There, now you have been granted Wisdom.
"The thread is topic is are ..." -steelerssb, lol "journalist"
"I'm just public housing trash." - dbldwn711 9/19/16 4:03am Confirmed Liar
Permanent Master of Handicappers
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Online Misterfamous

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 06:52:06 PM »
Were you looking at a compass the whole time???
I looked at it pretty regularly, and the plane didn't turn much.  Why- you think NASA hacked into analog compasses ?

I'm a little suspicious of a theory where no one's ever seen this "edge of the earth" that apparently is a cliff into nowhere or something.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline BuccinGator

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2018, 08:48:23 PM »
I looked at it pretty regularly, and the plane didn't turn much.  Why- you think NASA hacked into analog compasses ?

I'm a little suspicious of a theory where no one's ever seen this "edge of the earth" that apparently is a cliff into nowhere or something.

It's located at the poles, according to the links you provided. Nevermind that it would actually have to run around a line of longitude and its 180 degree cousin and bisect the equator twice somewhere.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

Online Misterfamous

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2018, 08:57:17 PM »
It's located at the poles, according to the links you provided. Nevermind that it would actually have to run around a line of longitude and its 180 degree cousin and bisect the equator twice somewhere.
Yeah, supposed to look something like:

So the sun and moon are apparently a lot smaller than we thought, I guess.  (Also, eclipses play hell with the model, and are probably faked by NASA + whoever is fluoridating our water.)
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • View Inventory
  • Send /Gift
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 11:58:32 PM »

Well since they say earth is a disc, they could have moved the machinery that "produces" the north pole on it's circular track when you weren't looking.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Online Misterfamous

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2018, 12:04:12 AM »
Well since they say earth is a disc, they could have moved the machinery that "produces" the north pole on it's circular track when you weren't looking.
Plane would still have to be banking all the time.  Though those shifty Jew-Illuminati-NASA types could be screwing with the altimeter and artificial horizon...
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • View Inventory
  • Send /Gift
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2018, 07:31:26 AM »
Plane would still have to be banking all the time.  Though those shifty Jew-Illuminati-NASA types could be screwing with the altimeter and artificial horizon...
VR

Trump's fault no doubt.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-