Author Topic: Discovering that Packjason is a Thief as well as a Liar.  (Read 1223 times)

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
  • Average Joe With an Opinion
Re: Discovering that Packjason is a Thief as well as a Liar.
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2018, 11:21:03 AM »
Wrong again, the record will show he was convicted and his conviction was then vacated. Even if obscure legal quirks later cleared that conviction, it happened.

Read the law again, genius, and then tell me I'm wrong.  Massachusetts does not consider Hernandez to be a convicted murderer, period.

In fact, he likely committed suicide thinking it would shield his estate from the Patriots and the Lloyd family.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2018, 11:28:00 AM »
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/09/judge-erases-aaron-hernandezs-murder-conviction/

Sol will next say Mike Florio is wrong, too.

Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez died a convicted murderer with pending appeal rights. Officially, he’s no longer a convicted murderer.
Via Dan Wetzel of Yahoo! Sports, Judge Susan Garsh has agreed to erase Hernandez’s conviction for the shooting death of Odin Lloyd because Hernandez died while the appeal was still pending. The ruling arises from a Massachusetts law that resets the case to its inception if the defendant dies before the case concludes. Prosecutors had argued that erasing the conviction would reward Hernandez for taking his own life.
The outcome could make it impossible for the Patriots to deny further payment of the signing bonus that Hernandez earned in 2012, and likewise to reclaim all money he earned under the contract extension. Given the acquittal for the double murder that came five days before his death and the expungement of the murder conviction, Hernandez in the eyes of the law is not guilty of murder.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • With More Brain Than You Can Possibly Imagine
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2018, 03:39:36 PM »
Read the law again, genius, and then tell me I'm wrong.  Massachusetts does not consider Hernandez to be a convicted murderer, period.

In fact, he likely committed suicide thinking it would shield his estate from the Patriots and the Lloyd family.
I think you should read the law again, maybe it will entertain you while you sit there being wrong. You can't vacate a conviction that didn't happen. He was convicted, the conviction was vacated. It happened. Therefore He was convicted. We aren't talking about BS about how the law considers it, we are talking reality, not buccinidiotland.
There, now you have been granted Wisdom.
"The thread is topic is are ..." -steelerssb,"journalist"
"I'm just public housing trash." - dbldwn711 9/19/16 4:03am Confirmed Liar
Permanent Master of Handicappers
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-
"Everything I say is a lie"-dbldwn711

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2018, 03:41:07 PM »
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/09/judge-erases-aaron-hernandezs-murder-conviction/

Sol will next say Mike Florio is wrong, too.

Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez died a convicted murderer with pending appeal rights. Officially, he’s no longer a convicted murderer.
Via Dan Wetzel of Yahoo! Sports, Judge Susan Garsh has agreed to erase Hernandez’s conviction for the shooting death of Odin Lloyd because Hernandez died while the appeal was still pending. The ruling arises from a Massachusetts law that resets the case to its inception if the defendant dies before the case concludes. Prosecutors had argued that erasing the conviction would reward Hernandez for taking his own life.
The outcome could make it impossible for the Patriots to deny further payment of the signing bonus that Hernandez earned in 2012, and likewise to reclaim all money he earned under the contract extension. Given the acquittal for the double murder that came five days before his death and the expungement of the murder conviction, Hernandez in the eyes of the law is not guilty of murder.
You don't even realize how stupid you are and that nothing there says he wasn't convicted of murder, just as I said. Idiot.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2018, 04:11:48 PM »
You don't even realize how stupid you are and that nothing there says he wasn't convicted of murder, just as I said. Idiot.

Way to move those goal posts again, oh fat one.  I even said the conviction was vacated.

Well, to be technical, he died never having been convicted.  And he had a conviction vacated post mortem, but my understanding of the law is that vacation travels back in time not only prior to his death, but to the point just before the trial started.

But the fact remains as a final result is the eyes of the state he is not a convicted murderer.  The vacation as I said travels back in time to the point right before the trial started.  Reread the bolded parts of the article, dummy.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

Online Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
  • PIV is always rape, ok?!
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2018, 06:34:49 PM »
Well, to be technical, he died never having been convicted.  And he had a conviction vacated post mortem, but my understanding of the law is that vacation travels back in time not only prior to his death, but to the point just before the trial started.
Yeah, it's an artifact of Boston's crappy legal system.  It basically means that the victim's family will never get justice, as the state is unlikely to try a dead man.  The trial and everything presented within it is voided, so even a civil, wrongful death suit would be unlikely to succeed.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Handi

• Admin
  • Icon
  • Sol is a fat ass
Things Sol hates:
1. blacks
2. Jews
3. women (even chubby ones)
4. gays and lesbians
5. healthy diets
6. being wrong all the time

Offline PackJason

• Tallywacker
  • Coach
  • Is this the party where we take our dicks out?
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2018, 07:07:05 PM »
LOL @ Fat still getting owned. 

Offline dbldwn711

• Admin
  • Hall of Famer
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2018, 08:52:56 PM »

Hahahaha

It's hilarious watching him argue points that are incontrovertible.

Sol says "he was convicted in 2015!! That's a fact!!  He's a murderer!!  Can't change that!!"  In his warped world where he tries incessantly to always be right if a guy convicted of murder later wins an appeal (as opposed to dying before the appeal is exhausted) sol would STILL say "doesn't matter.  Previously convicted!"

It really is pathetic the lengths he goes to to try and be "right". Oh... but wait... this is ALL just "schtick"!  He's not REALLY like this! 

I'm not "cheering" for Ben.  I'm just posting his stats

Bwhahaha

Laughable
With the exception of CHASERS Friday exit poll, and maybe an exception once in a while, I'm done with AFR - NFL-Solomon (liar)

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2018, 08:23:51 AM »
Way to move those goal posts again, oh fat one.  I even said the conviction was vacated.

But the fact remains as a final result is the eyes of the state he is not a convicted murderer.  The vacation as I said travels back in time to the point right before the trial started.  Reread the bolded parts of the article, dummy.
No idiot, YOU moved the goalposts, as here is your original statement:

"Well, to be technical, he died never having been convicted.  And he had a conviction vacated post mortem, but my understanding of the law is that vacation travels back in time not only prior to his death, but to the point just before the trial started." - Buccinidiot

He died having been convicted and having had that conviction vacated. It happened, you are confusing Buccinidiotland and how he is treated legally with what happened in reality, but it figures, you being stupid enough to live in Florida.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2018, 08:29:01 AM »
Wrong again Gravy Tits.  You are WRONG.  just admit it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/05/09/aaron-hernandez-is-no-longer-a-convicted-murderer-judge-rules/

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/09/us/aaron-hernandez-murder-conviction-abated/index.html

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/23/aaron-hernandez-murder-conviction-not-reinstated
You live in Buccinidiotland too. It happened, he was convicted, you and the legal system can treat it any way you want while you suck your thumb and butt rape yourself with a Zucchini, but you can't change reality.

Quote from: wikipedia
Hernandez was found guilty of first-degree murder in 2015 and sentenced to serve life in prison without the possibility of parole at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Hernandez

Despite it being vacated, it still happened. Idiot.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2018, 08:30:19 AM »
And another lie.

You better hurry up and steal something else, so your lying doesn't get too far ahead of your stealing.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2018, 08:54:04 AM »
Dude, what is so fucking hard for you to comprehend?  At the end of the day, under Massachusetts law, he was NOT CONVICTED, even though he was.  It's a bad law, but IT IS the law.  Holy fuck you are stupid.  In the eyes of the law of Massachusetts, IT NEVER happened, even though it did.  Read the fucking articles, fatty.  Lord knows you sit around enough to be able to do so.  Again, here are the key words.  Emphasis on "officially."

Officially, he’s no longer a convicted murderer.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2018, 08:56:13 AM »

Despite it being vacated, it still happened. Idiot.

According to Massachusetts, it did not.  That's all that matters.  And unfortunately, it's a big deal to the Lloyd family in their pending civil suit against his estate.  Because it means the criminal trial didn't happen, either, so nothing from there is admissible.  Christ you are thick.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2018, 09:33:20 AM »
Dude, what is so fucking hard for you to comprehend?  At the end of the day, under Massachusetts law, he was NOT CONVICTED, even though he was.  It's a bad law, but IT IS the law.  Holy fuck you are stupid.  In the eyes of the law of Massachusetts, IT NEVER happened, even though it did.  Read the fucking articles, fatty.  Lord knows you sit around enough to be able to do so.  Again, here are the key words.  Emphasis on "officially."

Officially, he’s no longer a convicted murderer.
Why are you so fucking stupid?

I never said what you are alleging in fact I said that conviction was vacated. But you are still wrong.
He was convicted, it happened, and that has nothing to do with subsequent legal changes, because it actually happened.

If you weren't such an idiot, and desperate not to be owned once again by me (hint: this time aint your time either) you'd just admit what you said is wrong, you fucking idiot.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2018, 09:37:09 AM »
According to Massachusetts, it did not.  That's all that matters.  And unfortunately, it's a big deal to the Lloyd family in their pending civil suit against his estate.  Because it means the criminal trial didn't happen, either, so nothing from there is admissible.  Christ you are thick.
No, it DID happen. Whatever the legal changes made by law, it happened, there are umpteen pieces of proof that it happened, that's what matters in reality.  You are an idiot.

Was Aaron ever convicted of murder? Yes. Was that conviction vacated? Yes, but it still happened.

You are the most delusional idiot on the planet.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2018, 04:05:58 PM »
No, it DID happen. Whatever the legal changes made by law, it happened, there are umpteen pieces of proof that it happened, that's what matters in reality.  You are an idiot.

Was Aaron ever convicted of murder? Yes. Was that conviction vacated? Yes, but it still happened.

You are the most delusional idiot on the planet.

The law says it didn't happen, stupid. Period. End of sentence. That is all that fucking matters. Until the law is scrubbed from the books, you can bitch and moan all you want, and be wrong.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

Online kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • Hall of Famer
  • I don't care.
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2018, 04:16:52 PM »
The law says it didn't happen, stupid. Period. End of sentence. That is all that fucking matters. Until the law is scrubbed from the books, you can bitch and moan all you want, and be wrong.

There is legal and then there is truth.  The bottom line is when the jury said guilty, he was a convicted murderer until the appeal was filed.  I was 40 at one time.  Just because I am no longer 40 does not mean that I never was.
"Democracy? I want nothing to do with a system which operates on the premise that my rights don't exist simply because I am outnumbered."

-  E. Lee Wrights

“Keep a goverment poor and weak and it's your servant; when it is rich and powerful it becomes your master.”
―H. Beam Piper

“Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. – H.L. Mencken

Offline wild-turkey

• 101 Proof
  • Icon
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2018, 04:19:42 PM »
There is legal and then there is truth.  The bottom line is when the jury said guilty, he was a convicted murderer until the appeal was filed.  I was 40 at one time.  Just because I am no longer 40 does not mean that I never was.
If you were born on February 29th you might have lived 40 years but will not live to celebrate your 40th birthday.

Online kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • Hall of Famer
  • I don't care.
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2018, 04:23:00 PM »
If you were born on February 29th you might have lived 40 years but will not live to celebrate your 40th birthday.

"zacry"
"Democracy? I want nothing to do with a system which operates on the premise that my rights don't exist simply because I am outnumbered."

-  E. Lee Wrights

“Keep a goverment poor and weak and it's your servant; when it is rich and powerful it becomes your master.”
―H. Beam Piper

“Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. – H.L. Mencken

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2018, 05:04:51 PM »

Again, though, it is a bad law, and it allows it to happen. Needs to be scrubbed, but the fact remains that everything in the criminal trial is now inadmissible in the civil suits because it says it technically never happened. I know it did. But this stupid law allows history to be rewritten. Again, the key sentence is bolded above.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2018, 06:01:08 PM »
Sol, let me ask you a serious question. How many wins do you consider Joe Paterno to have? I mean, they happened, right? Univeristy of Louisville basketball titles?
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

Offline dbldwn711

• Admin
  • Hall of Famer
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2018, 06:54:39 PM »
Sol, let me ask you a serious question. How many wins do you consider Joe Paterno to have? I mean, they happened, right? Univeristy of Louisville basketball titles?

Hahaha

Here it comes: goalposts about to be moved!!

"Great ones don't lose in the finals!  That's what makes them "great"... ya know, like Alexander the "GREAT!"

--- sol

"But Sol, Gretzky lost in the finals and he's called "the great one".

--- unidentified person who learned stuff beyond the 8th grade

"NO!!! THAT'S DIFFERENT!!! HOCKEY IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SPORT!!! (Note the use of all caps, multiple exclamation points, etc.  Now comes the personal insult). YOU'RE AN IDIOT WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!"

--- Sol (after he's been exposed)
With the exception of CHASERS Friday exit poll, and maybe an exception once in a while, I'm done with AFR - NFL-Solomon (liar)

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2018, 07:42:03 AM »
No dumbass, it doesn't matter one bit to reality, what the words on paper say, it hapoened, end of sentence, book closed, and you are an idiot, because I NEVER CLAIMED Hernandez IS a convicted murder, but you stupidly claimed he WAS never convicted of murder, and you are too idiotic to comprehend English, know you ARE WRONG, and babbled like an idiot against reality for days.

Fucking idiot.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2018, 07:44:46 AM »
Again, though, it is a bad law, and it allows it to happen. Needs to be scrubbed, but the fact remains that everything in the criminal trial is now inadmissible in the civil suits because it says it technically never happened. I know it did. But this stupid law allows history to be rewritten. Again, the key sentence is bolded above.
I agree, stupid law, and while it does allow for LEGAL HISTORY to be re-written, it doesn't allow REAL HISTORY to be re-written.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-