Author Topic: Illegal Immigrants Are Rats To Society  (Read 1105 times)

Offline wild-turkey

• 101 Proof
  • Icon
Illegal Immigrants Are Rats To Society
« on: February 11, 2018, 08:27:05 PM »
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Invasive-20-pound-rodents-increasingly-burrowing-12567822.php#item-85307-tbla-28

20lb motherfuckers too.  If they make it to Las Vegas dbldwn might have to move, these bastards can have up to 200 young a year. 

Offline Fish-on087

• Icon
  • hook, line and sinker
Re: Illegal Immigrants Are Rats To Society
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 08:33:40 PM »
California gun laws are on the rats side.  Maybe California will find sanctuary cities for them and make them honorary dreamers. That way they don't have to change the gun laws
Concrete shoes have no laces

Offline wild-turkey

• 101 Proof
  • Icon
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 09:20:03 PM »
California gun laws are on the rats side.  Maybe California will find sanctuary cities for them and make them honorary dreamers. That way they don't have to change the gun laws
Excelent points.  They are going to need more parking lots and tents.

Offline dbldwn711

• Admin
  • Hall of Famer
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 10:10:46 PM »
Anything that will "burrow into a dike" can't be all bad and could be fun at parties.
With the exception of CHASERS Friday exit poll, and maybe an exception once in a while, I'm done with AFR - NFL-Solomon (liar)

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
  • PIV is always rape, ok?!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 10:16:52 PM »
Anything that will "burrow into a dike" can't be all bad and could be fun at parties.
Leggybutts, what ?
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline dbldwn711

• Admin
  • Hall of Famer
  • NGS is the Best
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 10:27:56 PM »
Leggybutts, what ?

Gotta be honest.  Each time you use that word I think of the story about how B_lakes sister refers to him as "bitch" (rather than his real name) every time they talk except when their mother is around (out of respect).

Hahahaha.

Cracks me up every time!!

If we could ever get b_lakes mom and/or his sister to join this place... let's just say it would be pure gold!!
With the exception of CHASERS Friday exit poll, and maybe an exception once in a while, I'm done with AFR - NFL-Solomon (liar)

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
  • PIV is always rape, ok?!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 11:21:04 PM »
Gotta be honest.  Each time you use that word I think of the story about how B_lakes sister refers to him as "bitch" (rather than his real name) every time they talk except when their mother is around (out of respect).

Hahahaha.

Cracks me up every time!!

If we could ever get b_lakes mom and/or his sister to join this place... let's just say it would be pure gold!!
Agreed.

Though I’m the biggest lesbian here, and I doubt I would impress her much.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Mannyrules3

• CBS Admin6
  • Coach
  • Who's Your Skydaddy?
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 06:36:03 AM »
these bastards can have up to 200 young a year.

They would make good Catholics.

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • With More Brain Than You Can Possibly Imagine
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 07:50:41 AM »
Agreed.

Though I’m the biggest lesbian here, and I doubt I would impress her much.
Stop bragging about the fact you have the biggest vagina.
There, now you have been granted Wisdom.
"The thread is topic is are ..." -steelerssb,"journalist"
"I'm just public housing trash." - dbldwn711 9/19/16 4:03am Confirmed Liar
Permanent Master of Handicappers
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-
"Everything I say is a lie"-dbldwn711

Online kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • Hall of Famer
  • I don't care.
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2018, 09:20:01 AM »
I bet BT has a great recipe for nutria.
"Democracy? I want nothing to do with a system which operates on the premise that my rights don't exist simply because I am outnumbered."

-  E. Lee Wrights

“Keep a goverment poor and weak and it's your servant; when it is rich and powerful it becomes your master.”
―H. Beam Piper

“Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. – H.L. Mencken

Offline Red Hessian

• The Crimson King
  • Professional Lawn Darts
  • Hall of Famer
  • Sharpens you up for a bit of the old ultraviolence
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2018, 10:37:33 AM »
I bet BT has a great recipe for nutria.

Fuckin right he does.

Used to see cops strollin route 10 in a truck at night time poppin those bastards with rifles whilst pounding cheap beer. Gotta trim the population near the levy. They love the levy.
Light fuse, get away

Offline Red Hessian

• The Crimson King
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2018, 10:39:57 AM »
It can’t have been legal, but that’s just the way the good ol boys did shit. Sometimes that city/state is seriously stranger than fiction.
Light fuse, get away

Offline wild-turkey

• 101 Proof
  • Icon
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2018, 10:49:07 AM »
It can’t have been legal, but that’s just the way the good ol boys did shit. Sometimes that city/state is seriously stranger than fiction.
Actually I would be shocked if they didn’t have permission.  Louisiana has a bounty on them and will pay a certain amount for each tail you turn in.  No idea why Miami hasn’t put bounties on boas, pythons and all lizard things you see running around.  I see TV shows where people call animal control to get the things but down here 90% of the people would just kill them flat out. 

I killed 3 Copperheads in my yard last year and it never occurred to me to call animal control.  That’s just extra time to let the bastards get away.  PETA would have a come apart if they knew how many people trap and kill raccoons and possums just to get rid of them.

Offline Red Hessian

• The Crimson King
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2018, 11:07:21 AM »
Oh, I assume they had the go ahead. I saw it on several occasions, and they were in NOPD vehicles and uniform. The beers probably weren’t govt issue
Light fuse, get away

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
  • Average Joe With an Opinion
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2018, 11:52:22 AM »
Actually I would be shocked if they didn’t have permission.  Louisiana has a bounty on them and will pay a certain amount for each tail you turn in.  No idea why Miami hasn’t put bounties on boas, pythons and all lizard things you see running around.  I see TV shows where people call animal control to get the things but down here 90% of the people would just kill them flat out. 

I killed 3 Copperheads in my yard last year and it never occurred to me to call animal control.  That’s just extra time to let the bastards get away.  PETA would have a come apart if they knew how many people trap and kill raccoons and possums just to get rid of them.

We have python hunts. Things are reeking havoc in the everglades. Not sure about the invasive lizard thing.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Offline Red Hessian

• The Crimson King
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 12:37:55 PM »
Light fuse, get away

Offline Fish-on087

• Icon
  • hook, line and sinker
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 03:44:26 PM »
We have a real bad Democrat problem here but I don't think we're allowed to kill them yet.

Offline Mannyrules3

• CBS Admin6
  • Coach
  • Who's Your Skydaddy?
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2018, 04:52:45 PM »
We have a real bad Democrat problem here but I don't think we're allowed to kill them yet.

Say it's a religious belief and you can do whatever you want.

Offline Fish-on087

• Icon
  • hook, line and sinker
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2018, 04:56:57 PM »
Say it's a religious belief and you can do whatever you want.
[/quote

AHHH, not yet you can't. That case is coming up shortly and SCOTUS will be challenged.

Religious belief is a powerful instrument in declaration but it must be consecutive and established.

Offline Buns of Steel

• I'm too sexy for my cat
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2018, 05:11:47 PM »
i would run so fast away
FEEL THE BURN

Offline Mannyrules3

• CBS Admin6
  • Coach
  • Who's Your Skydaddy?
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2018, 05:11:56 PM »
Religious belief is a powerful instrument in declaration but it must be consecutive and established.

Religious belief would have long ago brought the end of democracy if it wasn't specifically addressed in the Constitution.  Even then we're always teetering on the brink of religious law in America.  Hell most of the Christians want it even if they are reticent to admit it.

Offline Fish-on087

• Icon
  • hook, line and sinker
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2018, 05:38:47 PM »
Religious belief would have long ago brought the end of democracy if it wasn't specifically addressed in the Constitution.  Even then we're always teetering on the brink of religious law in America.  Hell most of the Christians want it even if they are reticent to admit it.

You're right about our beginnings. Religious belief was instrumental in the perceived future of our country and so much so , that it became a subject that needed equal enforcement. Good job.
The second part?, maybe and I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but realistically both sides share a ritualistic tantrum when the subject arises.

Offline Mannyrules3

• CBS Admin6
  • Coach
  • Who's Your Skydaddy?
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2018, 12:15:13 PM »
The second part?, maybe and I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but realistically both sides share a ritualistic tantrum when the subject arises.

I hate to create what seems to be a double standard but secular law people throwing a "tantrum" over proposed religious law is not the same as religious law people throwing a tantrum over secular law or prevention of religious law.

In order to prevent a theocracy, our constitution specifically rules against religious based laws.  A secular government is the only way to prevent true freedom of religion for all faiths under the same flag.  Any erosion of secular law or support for religious law is against this idea.  You can't support religious based legislation and say you support freedom and democracy.  If you support religious law it means you want a theocratic government.

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • With More Brain Than You Can Possibly Imagine
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2018, 01:08:40 PM »
I hate to create what seems to be a double standard but secular law people throwing a "tantrum" over proposed religious law is not the same as religious law people throwing a tantrum over secular law or prevention of religious law.

In order to prevent a theocracy, our constitution specifically rules against religious based laws.  A secular government is the only way to prevent true freedom of religion for all faiths under the same flag.  Any erosion of secular law or support for religious law is against this idea.  You can't support religious based legislation and say you support freedom and democracy.  If you support religious law it means you want a theocratic government.

No, our constitution does not rule against religious based laws. Our constitution rules against religious based laws specifically favoring one religion.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

Additionally, it must work equally both ways since you can't prohibit the free exercise therof.
There, now you have been granted Wisdom.
"The thread is topic is are ..." -steelerssb,"journalist"
"I'm just public housing trash." - dbldwn711 9/19/16 4:03am Confirmed Liar
Permanent Master of Handicappers
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-
"Everything I say is a lie"-dbldwn711

Offline Fish-on087

• Icon
  • hook, line and sinker
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2018, 03:00:14 PM »

In order to prevent a theocracy, our constitution specifically rules against religious based laws.

This is not necessarily true. I like your post but at this point, I have to disagree in part. Our constitution protects against the ESTABLISHMENT of laws that are either quasi endorsed or favored to a particular religion, .The tailoring of a law specifically designed to promote , encourage or defend a singular religion is discouraged and prohibited by our constitution yet laws protecting certain aspects of a singular religion are protected by our constitution. Religious based laws live within our constitution and are protected by law. The 1st Amendment allows for wiggle room. A secular government doesn't endorse but it doesn't prohibit either. A secular government moves with the intention of separating itself from religion I get that but it lives within it's laws, laws of ever changing results, laws tested at the highest level.The RFRA signed into law by Clinton protects religious freedoms. So do we have a boa fide secular government?.
The first amendment is the most challenged and yet the one that is most ambiguous, ambiguous enough that SCOTUS has no definitive answer as to the protection or prosecution of religious freedoms. It is true that the constitution does not allow for 1 religion to gain favor over another but it is the courts, not written law, that determine the value of a law. The constitution will protect religious based laws if those laws apply to all religions. A strict interpretation is demanded when confronting such a law, a governments interest doesn't have to be absolute it can be compromised to allow the whole become beneficiaries.