Author Topic: World Cup Russia 2018  (Read 34 times)

Offline Handi

World Cup Russia 2018
« on: February 13, 2018, 05:57:00 AM »
It's that time of sporting excellence...the most watched and most illustrious sporting event of all time and space is upon us.  This summer will highlight the worlds greatest teams, many with world class players all over the pitch.

I'm looking forward to the hooligan news, the funny news clips of seedy Russians, and the link-up play of Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy.  Kane is playing world class right now for Tottenham and England and he'll be one to watch.

I'll provide a complete list of hopefuls and players to watch.

beerme
Things Sol hates:
1. blacks
2. Jews
3. women
4. gays and lesbians
5. healthy diets
6. being wrong all the time

Offline BuccinGator

Re: World Cup Russia 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 08:33:48 AM »
I'm surprised Putin wanted this pageantry of gayness in his country. Can I place a prop bet on there being more flops than goals in the tournament?
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Offline Handi

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 09:24:11 AM »
I'm surprised Putin wanted this pageantry of gayness in his country. Can I place a prop bet on there being more flops than goals in the tournament?

Flops get red cards now.  AND, those red cards can be given retroactively.  Time to get new material.

Putin is all for sporting events in his country.  No doubt the Russians are taking some sort of illegal substance to gain an edge, but teams like France, Belgium and Spain will stomp the shit out of them.
Things Sol hates:
1. blacks
2. Jews
3. women
4. gays and lesbians
5. healthy diets
6. being wrong all the time

Offline Fish-on087

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 10:55:33 AM »
I am still in denial that ITALY did not make it. I cannot remember when the last time they were out, I don't think I was born. I wonder what the tv ratings in America will produce. Russia has no chance, you know it too. I'm hoping repeat but Argentina looks strong. Oh I'll be watching, I wouldn't miss this.

England has always had internal problems, that's a big problem for them advancing. From Rooney to Owen to Lineker
Concrete shoes have no laces

Online Misterfamous

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 02:10:08 PM »
And Handi's gonna watch, even though there's no U.S. team.

I guess this will be one year where "soccer fever" doesn't grip the country and all the weirdos who watch UK Premier League instead of NFL don't insist that it's the fastest-growing sport, etc.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Fish-on087

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 03:03:39 PM »
I too will watch. I will be enthused at witnessing the pageantry and the splendor of  exciting matches.

I still argue that Italy should be there, no question about it.
Concrete shoes have no laces