Author Topic: How insane is AssClown?  (Read 292 times)

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
  • look at it from the existentialist’s viewpoint
How insane is AssClown?
« on: August 17, 2018, 11:55:41 AM »

Time to turn back into a big, fat, ugly, orange pumpkin. You can smell his hair on fire...
helping to protect America from Deplorables since 2015

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
Re: How insane is AssClown?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 12:40:51 PM »
Jabba's currently at the "lashing out" phase: spiting John Brennan, etc.

Now that his military parade has been canceled, he'll pro'ly go into a benthic snit. He'll have to cancel his fittings at the tent maker fabricating his Generalissimo costume.

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • With More Brain Than You Can Possibly Imagine
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 01:18:26 PM »
Jabba's currently at the "lashing out" phase: spiting John Brennan, etc.

Now that his military parade has been canceled, he'll pro'ly go into a benthic snit. He'll have to cancel his fittings at the tent maker fabricating his Generalissimo costume.
Shows what you know.

Total sanity, even the real heroes are spiting Brennan.
-
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/17/special-ops-shoot-down-brennan-and-his-defenders-put-your-politics-before-us.html
There, now you have been granted Wisdom.
"The thread is topic is are ..." -steelerssb,"journalist"
"I'm just public housing trash." - dbldwn711 9/19/16 4:03am Confirmed Liar
Permanent Master of Handicappers
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-
"Everything I say is a lie"-dbldwn711

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 02:24:27 PM »
John McLaughlin (long time CIA operative) gave an extremely cogent interview about the AssClown-Deep State bullshit on PBS Nwewshour yesterday:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/trump-using-his-unique-power-to-punish-and-intimidate-critics-former-cia-official-says

Now is the time for all good men people to come to the aid of the country.  It'll take massive demonstrations to pry AssClown from his tyrant's perch.

Offline kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • Hall of Famer
  • I don't care.
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 02:25:37 PM »
Just ignore the fool.
"Democracy? I want nothing to do with a system which operates on the premise that my rights don't exist simply because I am outnumbered."

-  E. Lee Wrights

“Keep a goverment poor and weak and it's your servant; when it is rich and powerful it becomes your master.”
―H. Beam Piper

“Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. – H.L. Mencken

Offline SithEvolution

• Dark Side
  • Star
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2018, 02:37:44 PM »
John McLaughlin (long time CIA operative) gave an extremely cogent interview about the AssClown-Deep State bullshit on PBS Nwewshour yesterday:

Did he talk about the Obama administration using the Espionage Act to go after whistleblowers who leaked information to journalists or using the IRS to harass conservatives? 
The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is

Offline Cali Cat

• Once she sinks her claws in...it's OVER
  • Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2018, 02:38:48 PM »
Just ignore the fool.

I think it's good to see some of the people who are choosing to speak out do so.
It began with McRaven's piece in the Washington Post, and it seems to be catching on.
This came out yesterday evening, I think, and since then more, including Robert Gates, have added their names.

August 16, 2018

STATEMENT FROM FORMER SENIOR INTELLIGENCE OFFICIALS

As former senior intelligence officials, we feel compelled to respond in the wake of the ill-considered and unprecedented remarks and actions by the White House regarding the removal of John Brennan’s security clearances. We know John to be an enormously talented, capable, and patriotic individual who devoted his adult life to the service of this nation. Insinuations and allegations of wrongdoing on the part of Brennan while in office are baseless. Since leaving government service John has chosen to speak out sharply regarding what he sees as threats to our national security. Some of the undersigned have done so as well. Others among us have elected to take a different course and be more circumspect in our public pronouncements. Regardless, we all agree that the president’s action regarding John Brennan and the threats of similar action against other former officials has nothing to do with who should and should not hold security clearances – and everything to do with an attempt to stifle free speech. You don’t have to agree with what John Brennan says (and, again, not all of us do) to agree with his right to say it, subject to his obligation to protect classified information. We have never before seen the approval or removal of security clearances used as a political tool, as was done in this case. Beyond that, this action is quite clearly a signal to other former and current officials. As individuals who have cherished and helped preserve the right of Americans to free speech – even when that right has been used to criticize us – that signal is inappropriate and deeply regrettable. Decisions on security clearances should be based on national security concerns and not political views.

William H. Webster, former Director of Central Intelligence (1987-1991)

George J. Tenet, former Director of Central Intelligence (1997-2004)

Porter J. Goss, former Director of Central Intelligence, (2005-2006)

General Michael V. Hayden, USAF, Ret., former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (2006-2009)

Leon E. Panetta, former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (2009-2011)

General David H. Petraeus, USA, Ret., former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (2011-2012)

James R. Clapper, former Director of National Intelligence (2010-2017)

John E. McLaughlin, former Deputy Director of Central Intelligence (2000-2004)

Stephen R. Kappes, former Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (2006-2010)

Michael J. Morell, former Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (2010-2013)

Avril Haines, former Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (2013-2015)

David S. Cohen, former Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (2015-2017)
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." -Orwell

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -Heinlein (thanks, kburjr!)

"... I'm dangerous, I'm unhinged, I'm mentally ill ..."  -F  og

Offline SithEvolution

• Dark Side
  • Star
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 02:52:37 PM »
 So, let me ask, why does he need his security clearance anyways? He left his position in 2017 and does not need that type of clearance anymore.

Could it be a little punitive........maybe, but do you honestly think other presidents were not?
 Shit, Killary would just have you commit suicide (the day before testifying to a Grand Jury) by shooting yourself in the back of the head 3 times.........if that's even possible!
 Or you'd get bleu black balled and threatened if you didn't play in some Presidents kinky games.
 Or a youth from Kenya would use government entities to harass people or laws to go after reporters.

We can go on.

For how much of a tool Trump acts like...........at least I think he is trying to correct issues facing this Country instead of being controlled by special interest groups and shady politics. 
The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2018, 02:55:53 PM »
Did he talk about the Obama administration using the Espionage Act to go after whistleblowers who leaked information to journalists or using the IRS to harass conservatives?

Do you Dumbasses never tire of "...but, what about"s?

Offline Cali Cat

• Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 02:58:50 PM »
I didn't know you were a birther, Sith.
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." -Orwell

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -Heinlein (thanks, kburjr!)

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2018, 02:59:22 PM »
So, let me ask, why does he need his security clearance anyways? He left his position in 2017 and does not need that type of clearance anymore.

Could it be a little punitive........maybe, but do you honestly think other presidents were not?
 Shit, Killary would just have you commit suicide (the day before testifying to a Grand Jury) by shooting yourself in the back of the head 3 times.........if that's even possible!
 Or you'd get bleu black balled and threatened if you didn't play in some Presidents kinky games.
 Or a youth from Kenya would use government entities to harass people or laws to go after reporters.

We can go on.

For how much of a tool Trump acts like...........at least I think he is trying to correct issues facing this Country instead of being controlled by special interest groups and shady politics.

Clinton, in case you don't already know, is an old grandma, not the executive officer of a nation full of ignorant, hapless Deplorables.

By the way, you're a gullible idiot.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 03:11:34 PM by NuminousGuy »

Offline Realityball

• Democrat
  • Star
  • My wish is to die a conservative ...
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 03:02:37 PM »

“Maybe this is what people want. I’ve got the economy set up well for him. No facts. No consequences. They can just have a cartoon.”

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 03:19:00 PM »

Jon McLaughlin's answer:

[size=0pt]·       [/size]Judy Woodruff:
 What’s the value of that?  I mean — and what — does it matter if a former official is no longer in office loses it– how much does it matter?
[size=0pt]·       [/size]John McLaughlin:
 I think it can matter a great deal.  I’ll just take my personal case.  I participate voluntarily without pay in some CIA training programs.  In 2009 and 2010, I was asked to come back into the government without pay for a period of about six months where I chaired a committee, a panel, if you will, that looked at the reasons that we had failed to detect the terrorist attack on the United States, an attempted attack.  You’ll remember it, Abdulmutallab, the Christmas bomber.
We did that for sick months, issued a report.  The recommendations were adopted.  It was highly classified.  I couldn’t have done it if I hadn’t retained my clearance.
And that’s one way in which the clearance is important and you get called back to government, not just by the president or the White House, but by someone who is pursuing a terrorist or trying to figure out what’s going on with the Iran nuclear program.  You may have specialized knowledge.  You may be in a better position than others to judge what they’re concluding, to offer an opinion.  It’s used in those ways.
I want to disabuse your viewers of the idea that having the security clearance means that I go home at night or one of us goes home at night and opens up our computer and reads classified information or, for that matter, goes into the CIA or the NSA or somewhere and says, I’d like to read some classified information.  We don’t do that typically.
[size=0pt]·       [/size]Judy Woodruff:
 It’s only when you’re invited in.
[size=0pt]·       [/size]John McLaughlin:
 It’s when you’re invited in and when there’s a need for your view.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/trump-using-his-unique-power-to-punish-and-intimidate-critics-former-cia-official-says

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 03:31:13 PM by NuminousGuy »

Offline SithEvolution

• Dark Side
  • Star
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2018, 03:30:33 PM »
I didn't know you were a birther, Sith.

They are all a bunch of POS. I've met well too many of them lobbying for the Union and they'd sell their first born for one extra vote.

These people have no backbone or morals, and change their tune quicker than a jukebox full of one verse songs.

The deplorable are on both sides of the aisle, and corrupted to the core.

The biggest question is............would have Killary been better? I venture to say no and it's not even close in that regard.   

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2018, 03:32:18 PM »

They are all a bunch of POS. I've met well too many of them lobbying for the Union and they'd sell their first born for one extra vote.

These people have no backbone or morals, and change their tune quicker than a jukebox full of one verse songs.

The biggest question is............would have Killary been better? I venture to say no and it's not even close in that regard.   

***another pronoun fail***

Offline SithEvolution

• Dark Side
  • Star
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2018, 03:40:02 PM »
***another pronoun fail***
An@ y0Ur p01Nt 1$?

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2018, 03:44:06 PM »
An@ y0Ur p01Nt 1$?

My point is:

Offline Cali Cat

• Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2018, 03:48:48 PM »

I'm not sure what that has to do with believing Obama was born in Kenya, or for that matter, that the Clintons had Vince Foster killed.  I mean, call me crazy (you wouldn't be the first, lol), but wasn't Vince Foster's death investigated during Whitewater, and didn't Starr conclude it was a suicide?
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • Hall of Famer
  • I don't care.
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2018, 03:57:37 PM »

And the Union is there to buy that first born.  Takes 2 to make a deal.  Lobbyists and those being lobbied can both burn in hell.
"Democracy? I want nothing to do with a system which operates on the premise that my rights don't exist simply because I am outnumbered."

-  E. Lee Wrights

“Keep a goverment poor and weak and it's your servant; when it is rich and powerful it becomes your master.”
―H. Beam Piper

“Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. – H.L. Mencken

Offline SithEvolution

• Dark Side
  • Star
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2018, 04:39:04 PM »

And the Union is there to buy that first born.  Takes 2 to make a deal.  Lobbyists and those being lobbied can both burn in hell.
Well Chit Kb......it depends on what she looks like and her age.

By the way............there are some hot looking interns wondering the halls of Congress and the Senate!

Offline SithEvolution

• Dark Side
  • Star
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2018, 05:00:30 PM »
I'm not sure what that has to do with believing Obama was born in Kenya, or for that matter, that the Clintons had Vince Foster killed.  I mean, call me crazy (you wouldn't be the first, lol), but wasn't Vince Foster's death investigated during Whitewater, and didn't Starr conclude it was a suicide?
LOL......didn't Obama just say he was proud to be the first Kenyan-American president just a few months ago? LMFAO! That was just a jab, and in the past. All I can say is he was by far the worst President I've seen in my lifetime. Even worse than Cigaro Bill! He took race relations decades back, expanded government and increased entitlements to ridiculous levels. All while being an international punch line (not saying Trump isn't, but at least other Countries take notice of what he says), making outsourcing and globalization a National mantra, and governing over the worst economy in recent time.   

As with Obama Bin Lying........I did just take a playful shot at Killary too. Forget about Foster......it doesn't matter. That self serving POS was useless as a rep in NY, and as SOS. She is always surrounded by controversy.....from threatening women who her husband abused to lying about Benghazi, she has a rap sheet becoming of a politician but not of a candidate. Why would we elect more of the scum that we already want washed away from our government? I could not, in good conscience, vote for that thing. If the Democrats want to start winning at the polls again, they need to get far away from the Clintons and the Pelosi's, and the Schumer's, stop pandering to illegals and ostracizing the core of America, or elevating radical far left wingnuts like Cortez and get back to true grass root issues affecting the working people of this Country. To most people the Democratic party is a shit show with no purpose aside from self preservation. Absolutely no substance at all.     

Offline SithEvolution

• Dark Side
  • Star
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2018, 05:11:20 PM »
My point is:

They are all a bunch of POS. I've met well too many of them lobbying for the Union and they'd sell their first born for one extra vote

Please correct my grammatical errors with the use of pronouns Mrs. NuminousGal.

I also did not use periods in my use of an abbreviation.

I guess you want to use the stick on me.......
 Striking my bare ass with it.......roughly........firmly........judiciously!

Sorry......take a cold shower and before you soil yourself!

Offline Cali Cat

• Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2018, 05:15:10 PM »
LOL......didn't Obama just say he was proud to be the first Kenyan-American president just a few months ago? LMFAO! That was just a jab, and in the past. All I can say is he was by far the worst President I've seen in my lifetime. Even worse than Cigaro Bill! He took race relations decades back, expanded government and increased entitlements to ridiculous levels. All while being an international punch line (not saying Trump isn't, but at least other Countries take notice of what he says), making outsourcing and globalization a National mantra, and governing over the worst economy in recent time.   

As with Obama Bin Lying........I did just take a playful shot at Killary too. Forget about Foster......it doesn't matter. That self serving POS was useless as a rep in NY, and as SOS. She is always surrounded by controversy.....from threatening women who her husband abused to lying about Benghazi, she has a rap sheet becoming of a politician but not of a candidate. Why would we elect more of the scum that we already want washed away from our government? I could not, in good conscience, vote for that thing. If the Democrats want to start winning at the polls again, they need to get far away from the Clintons and the Pelosi's, and the Schumer's, stop pandering to illegals and ostracizing the core of America, or elevating radical far left wingnuts like Cortez and get back to true grass root issues affecting the working people of this Country. To most people the Democratic party is a shit show with no purpose aside from self preservation. Absolutely no substance at all.     

Ah, ok.
Given some people seem to really believe the birther stuff and the Vince Foster stuff, while I was surprised to think you did, I really wasn't sure whether you were joking, or not.  My bad.

I don't know much about Ocasio-Cortez.  As soon as I saw that Bernie was big on her, I didn't want to know more.  I agree with you it would be a huge mistake for the dems to go waaaaaaaay left.  If anything, imo, they should be focusing on a more moderate platform ... something that won't alienate anyone who isn't far left. 
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2018, 07:52:29 PM »
Please correct my grammatical errors with the use of pronouns Mrs. NuminousGal.

I also did not use periods in my use of an abbreviation.

I guess you want to use the stick on me.......
 Striking my bare ass with it.......roughly........firmly........judiciously!

Sorry......take a cold shower and before you soil yourself!

Did you get an A in Created Writing for Dumbasses at your local community college, or something?

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
  • PIV is always rape, ok?!
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2018, 08:02:26 PM »
wsh2 wsh3 gb1