Author Topic: Israel  (Read 358 times)

Offline Fish-on087

• Icon
  • hook, line and sinker
Re: Israel
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2018, 01:51:41 PM »
Where in human law or reason is there legitimate authorization for the removal of a nation of people, and the destruction of their society, in order to "make amends" for crimes that they did not commit?

At least Amerika's colonists admitted to the genocide it committed without papering it over with international treaties.

The Palestinians were simply discarded to appease Europe's conscience after it failed in its attempt to genocide its jews.

I think Europe's payback is swarming in from the Levant and North Africa.

logical consequences
Logical if it happened that way but it didn't and so the peaceful and righteous people of Hebrew decent were presented with a land of their own and after the Nazi horrors were reunited with the land that has been their home for centuries. So at what point on the timeline did the Palestinian people own that land?
Concrete shoes have no laces

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
  • look at it from the existentialist’s viewpoint
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2018, 03:17:23 PM »

So at what point on the timeline did the Palestinian people own that land?

The Palestinians owned their land, just as you currently own yours, until the very moment that those nations victorious in WWII decided to exile them to nowhere.

I'd love to see what you patriotic Deplorables would do if some international agency gave your land to, let's say some Africans who had been treated badly, like, let's say, the Biafrans.

helping to protect America from Deplorables since 2015

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
  • PIV is always rape, ok?!
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2018, 03:19:25 PM »
I was reading that the drone strikes (first Obama's, now Trump's) kill the wrong people about 75% of the time.  It isn't hard to comprehend why people in the middle east think we are the terrorists.
People in the Middle East don't vote in our elections.  (At least, not to my knowledge.)
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Online kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • Hall of Famer
  • I don't care.
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2018, 03:35:19 PM »
People in the Middle East don't vote in our elections.  (At least, not to my knowledge.)

But people in Canada do.
"Democracy? I want nothing to do with a system which operates on the premise that my rights don't exist simply because I am outnumbered."

-  E. Lee Wrights

“Keep a goverment poor and weak and it's your servant; when it is rich and powerful it becomes your master.”
―H. Beam Piper

“Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. – H.L. Mencken

Offline Cali Cat

• Once she sinks her claws in...it's OVER
  • Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2018, 03:59:40 PM »
Jews will not replace us, don'tcha know.

All that really matters is that Soros keeps sending out all those fat, fat checks.  blitz1

Speaking of the AltReich, did you see where poor, poor Chuck Johnson shut down one of his "news" sites?  Yep, apparently gotnews is no longer. cryin

memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." -Orwell

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -Heinlein (thanks, kburjr!)

"... I'm dangerous, I'm unhinged, I'm mentally ill ..."  -F  og

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2018, 04:00:14 PM »

...but Amerika's Deplorables stupid enough to be influenced by Putin's propaganda do.

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2018, 04:16:24 PM »
But people in Canada do.
Ex-pats born in the U.S. ?  Sure.  For now.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Fish-on087

• Icon
  • hook, line and sinker
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2018, 04:55:24 PM »
...but Amerika's Deplorables stupid enough to be influenced by Putin's propaganda do.
and you're stupid enough to blabber without knowing what you're talking about.  YOU are wrong. The Palestinians NEVER owned the land on which Israel was officially granted. They were nomadic people not native to that soil. THEY were granted a partnership occupancy with the Hashemite kingdom on the land known as Jordan. It was a territory shared until the ungrateful vagrants known as the Palestinians decided they wanted all the land. They were customarily thrown out and since have been thrown out of every country by their Arab brothers. Why?, because they are terrorists and it is only now when they want to occupy Israeli land that the Arab community feels sympathy. They are a founded terrorist organization with a murderous charter. If it wasn't for the deeply compassionate gestures of Israel these people would  have little to contribute to the world community . They OWE Israel .
Go stand in line with the other uninformed protestors

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2018, 06:58:07 PM »
and you're stupid enough to blabber without knowing what you're talking about.  YOU are wrong. The Palestinians NEVER owned the land on which Israel was officially granted. They were nomadic people not native to that soil. THEY were granted a partnership occupancy with the Hashemite kingdom on the land known as Jordan. It was a territory shared until the ungrateful vagrants known as the Palestinians decided they wanted all the land. They were customarily thrown out and since have been thrown out of every country by their Arab brothers. Why?, because they are terrorists and it is only now when they want to occupy Israeli land that the Arab community feels sympathy. They are a founded terrorist organization with a murderous charter. If it wasn't for the deeply compassionate gestures of Israel these people would  have little to contribute to the world community . They OWE Israel .

Did gawd give Adam and Eve a title to the Garden of Insane Trickery? Ever see/study a historical atlas?

I repeat, only because it's true, and you're so ignorant: Prior to being arbitrarily kicked from the homes they held title to for decades upon decade, Palestine was a sovereign nation. See a historical atlas.

I know that you churchies must hope for Geezus' return to to Jerusalem, but take a serious pill, Fishy.

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2018, 07:14:11 PM »
The Palestinians NEVER owned the land on which Israel was officially granted. They were nomadic people not native to that soil.

When the jews were sentenced by gawd to wonder in the desert after they worshipped geld, who was it that granted them a deed to Palestine?

It's not different from when Amerikan patriots kicked the Siberian settlers out of the Americas. Simple theft and murder, not a dispute about the legitimacy of a title deed.

Get a mind.

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2018, 08:02:52 PM »
When the jews were sentenced by gawd to wonder in the desert after they worshipped geld, who was it that granted them a deed to Palestine?

It's not different from when Amerikan patriots kicked the Siberian settlers out of the Americas. Simple theft and murder, not a dispute about the legitimacy of a title deed.

Get a mind.

Who gave the "Siberian settlers" a deed to the Americas ?  Didn't they steal the land from bears, jaguars and giant sloths ?

Human history is defined by someone laying claim to a piece of land, and invalidating others' claims.  Getting all pissy that hundreds or thousands of years ago there wasn't a United Nations to pass a condemnatory resolution in, isn't productive or respect-worthy.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2018, 08:17:46 PM »
Who gave the "Siberian settlers" a deed to the Americas ?  Didn't they steal the land from bears, jaguars and giant sloths ?

Human history is defined by someone laying claim to a piece of land, and invalidating others' claims.  Getting all pissy that hundreds or thousands of years ago there wasn't a United Nations to pass a condemnatory resolution in, isn't productive or respect-worthy.

Thanks for supporting my view on the Pali-Jew aggro. The Palestinians weren't ancient whiners. They were physically thrown out of their very homes with zero redress or reasonable compensation. This wasn't "hundreds or thousands of years ago." It occurred within living memory.

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2018, 08:27:47 PM »
Thanks for supporting my view on the Pali-Jew aggro. The Palestinians weren't ancient whiners. They were physically thrown out of their very homes with zero redress or reasonable compensation. This wasn't "hundreds or thousands of years ago." It occurred within living memory.

Where and when was the country of “Palestine” ?  Did it have borders, a functional government, a GDP, a military...?

You support a view you know seemingly little about.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2018, 08:35:41 PM »
Where and when was the country of “Palestine” ?  Did it have borders, a functional government, a GDP, a military...?

You support a view you know seemingly little about.

The Romans denoted a Palestine well more than a millennium ago.

By the way, from whom did the Jews steal Judea and Sumaria?

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2018, 08:48:00 PM »
Good news for you then.  The clock started in 1948, at which time, there was also no such state as Palestine.

A bunch of Medes, Assyrian and Canaanite tribes, I assume.  They had a functioning state, until the Persians, Babylonians, Greeks, etc. conquered the region and asserted their own control.

There’s quite a bit of difference between a functional state and a nation of people.  I’m sorry you don’t understand this point.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Fog

• Crooked Hillary
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
  • TrumpSupporter
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2018, 08:49:43 PM »
Isn't the whole stinking beef with Israel is if you're going to create a country or state, why not Palestine?
Leftists are Lazy

And so when a liberal asks you, 'Why are you a conservative?" simply say, "So that you can be a liberal." Greg Gutfeld

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2018, 09:20:19 PM »
Isn't the whole stinking beef with Israel is if you're going to create a country or state, why not Palestine?
Pretty much.  I'm all for it, except that they want the same land and infrastructure Israel has created, and the two sides don't play nice.

At this point, because of the state of the Palestinians' terrorist leaders, I'd say that the 2-state solution is dead.  The ground rules were never firmly established, and one side doesn't believe the other has a right to exist.  I think a 1-state solution with a rigid constitution is probably the best bet now.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • With More Brain Than You Can Possibly Imagine
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2018, 10:30:28 AM »
THIS, so fucking THIS
There, now you have been granted Wisdom.
"The thread is topic is are ..." -steelerssb,"journalist"
"I'm just public housing trash." - dbldwn711 9/19/16 4:03am Confirmed Liar
Permanent Master of Handicappers
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-
"Everything I say is a lie"-dbldwn711

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2018, 10:31:26 AM »

Never was a country asshole.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Online kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • Hall of Famer
  • I don't care.
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2018, 10:33:01 AM »
Never was a country asshole.

You're right, otherwise we'd be giving them billions in foreign aid and have a military base there, whether they want it or not.
"Democracy? I want nothing to do with a system which operates on the premise that my rights don't exist simply because I am outnumbered."

-  E. Lee Wrights

“Keep a goverment poor and weak and it's your servant; when it is rich and powerful it becomes your master.”
―H. Beam Piper

“Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. – H.L. Mencken

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2018, 10:36:30 AM »
You're right, otherwise we'd be giving them billions in foreign aid and have a military base there, whether they want it or not.
Who are you kidding? We gave them billions WITHOUT their being a country.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline PackJason

• Tallywacker
  • Coach
  • Is this the party where we take our dicks out?
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2018, 10:36:57 AM »

Yep.

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2018, 10:42:37 AM »
Who are you kidding? We gave them billions WITHOUT their being a country.
Look, someone needs to support those jihadists’ families after they blowed themselves up.  You think this money grows on trees ?
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Fish-on087

• Icon
  • hook, line and sinker
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2018, 05:37:25 PM »
With all  the hoodya ha about the Romans, you would think F&L would have know this. The romans called the land Palestine, not establishing borders or even calling the inhabitants Palestinians but rather referring to those who lived on the land, JEWS. There is no map depicting a country of Palestine, Palestine was/ is an area, like Bavaria. Ol Arafat wanted to have a country, if he already had one then why was he fighting to get one?. His terrorist attitude cost him the land in Jordan where the UN GAVE THEM a place to live just like the Israeli's received theirs.  The Palestinians NEVER owned any land west of Jordan and it is only through the good graces of the compassionate and peaceful people and government of Israel that they are able to enjoy the luxury's of life

Offline Fog

• Crooked Hillary
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
  • TrumpSupporter
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2018, 11:10:26 PM »
With all  the hoodya ha about the Romans, you would think F&L would have know this. The romans called the land Palestine, not establishing borders or even calling the inhabitants Palestinians but rather referring to those who lived on the land, JEWS. There is no map depicting a country of Palestine, Palestine was/ is an area, like Bavaria. Ol Arafat wanted to have a country, if he already had one then why was he fighting to get one?. His terrorist attitude cost him the land in Jordan where the UN GAVE THEM a place to live just like the Israeli's received theirs.  The Palestinians NEVER owned any land west of Jordan and it is only through the good graces of the compassionate and peaceful people and government of Israel that they are able to enjoy the luxury's of life

So what you're saying if the UN didn't give Israel a country then Israel wouldn't have had a voice in saying give the Palestine this land over here?

If there was no Israel then the Palestine's wouldn't be bitching and would probably be the long forgotten by now is how I see.
Leftists are Lazy

And so when a liberal asks you, 'Why are you a conservative?" simply say, "So that you can be a liberal." Greg Gutfeld