Author Topic: Israel  (Read 365 times)

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
  • PIV is always rape, ok?!
Re: Israel
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2018, 12:20:22 AM »
So what you're saying if the UN didn't give Israel a country then Israel wouldn't have had a voice in saying give the Palestine this land over here?

If there was no Israel then the Palestine's wouldn't be bitching and would probably be the long forgotten by now is how I see.
They're a lesser version of the Kurds: they're not ethnically distinct from other Arabs, not as organized, or willing / able to fight for their own freedom from the other surrounding governments.

You do hear occasionally about the Kurds, but there's less pity for them.  Palestinians rely instead on the world's sympathy and Antisemitism.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Online kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • Hall of Famer
  • I don't care.
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2018, 12:30:39 AM »
They're a lesser version of the Kurds: they're not ethnically distinct from other Arabs, not as organized, or willing / able to fight for their own freedom from the other surrounding governments.

You do hear occasionally about the Kurds, but there's less pity for them.  Palestinians rely instead on the world's sympathy and Antisemitism.

Palestinians are Semites

A DNA study of Jews and Palestinian Arabs (including Bedouins) found that these were more closely related to each other than to neighboring Arabs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people
"Democracy? I want nothing to do with a system which operates on the premise that my rights don't exist simply because I am outnumbered."

-  E. Lee Wrights

“Keep a goverment poor and weak and it's your servant; when it is rich and powerful it becomes your master.”
―H. Beam Piper

“Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. – H.L. Mencken

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2018, 10:18:28 AM »
Palestinians are Semites

A DNA study of Jews and Palestinian Arabs (including Bedouins) found that these were more closely related to each other than to neighboring Arabs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people
"Antisemitic" commonly refers to Jews only.

"Palestinian" is a largely made-up (and modern) term.  It refers to ethnicity, common culture and general regional geographic location.  Calling someone an "Iraqi" is arguably a more honest descriptive term, whereas Palestinians, pre-UN recognition had relatively little to bind them together as a group, than say, "residents of the Piedmont", or "people in the London metropolitan area who don't like hard cider".
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline NuminousGuy

• Star
  • look at it from the existentialist’s viewpoint
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2018, 11:04:30 AM »
A) The sooner Amerika stops guzzling oil, the sooner it can  divorce the shitstorm in the Levant.

B) The sooner the christies realize that their religion is fantasy, the sooner Amerika can divorce the shitstorm in the Levant.

C) When Joe Lieberman retired as the Senator from the State of Israel, who did the Israelis elect to replace him?
helping to protect America from Deplorables since 2015

Online kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • Hall of Famer
  • I don't care.
« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2018, 11:15:27 AM »
"Antisemitic" commonly refers to Jews only.

"Palestinian" is a largely made-up (and modern) term.  It refers to ethnicity, common culture and general regional geographic location.  Calling someone an "Iraqi" is arguably a more honest descriptive term, whereas Palestinians, pre-UN recognition had relatively little to bind them together as a group, than say, "residents of the Piedmont", or "people in the London metropolitan area who don't like hard cider".

"Commonly".  Semites refers to all people who speak a Semitic language but antisemiticism is only for the Jews?  Doublespeak.  I know what you are saying but I just point out how ludicrous situation it creates. Basically, Palestinians are apostates from the same stock as the Jews.
"Democracy? I want nothing to do with a system which operates on the premise that my rights don't exist simply because I am outnumbered."

-  E. Lee Wrights

“Keep a goverment poor and weak and it's your servant; when it is rich and powerful it becomes your master.”
―H. Beam Piper

“Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. – H.L. Mencken

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2018, 11:28:23 AM »
"Commonly".  Semites refers to all people who speak a Semitic language but antisemiticism is only for the Jews?  Doublespeak.  I know what you are saying but I just point out how ludicrous situation it creates. Basically, Palestinians are apostates from the same stock as the Jews.
Hey, you don’t have to tell me.  The whole thing is grounded in “one true religion” and who the so-called “chosen people” are.  The only distinction I will draw is that Muslim theocraties have little problem in using violence against innocent civilians, whereas Israel shows great restraint against even killing enemy combatants.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Fish-on087

• Icon
  • hook, line and sinker
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2018, 07:21:37 PM »
So what you're saying if the UN didn't give Israel a country then Israel wouldn't have had a voice in saying give the Palestine this land over here?

If there was no Israel then the Palestine's wouldn't be bitching and would probably be the long forgotten by now is how I see.
Nope, not saying that at all. I'm saying the Palestinians DID have their land and a home in Jordan and wouldn't share it. Now their greedy and ungrateful attitude has led them to try to steal  the land under Israel.
Concrete shoes have no laces

Offline Fish-on087

• Icon
  • hook, line and sinker
« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2018, 07:28:29 PM »
A) The sooner Amerika stops guzzling oil, the sooner it can  divorce the shitstorm in the Levant.

B) The sooner the christies realize that their religion is fantasy, the sooner Amerika can divorce the shitstorm in the Levant.

C) When Joe Lieberman retired as the Senator from the State of Israel, who did the Israelis elect to replace him?

Wow the unquestionable answer. Again science has failed humanity and what becomes of the leadership humanity requires?, religious dependency.
Concrete shoes have no laces

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • With More Brain Than You Can Possibly Imagine
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2018, 12:55:07 AM »
Wow the unquestionable answer. Again science has failed humanity and what becomes of the leadership humanity requires?, religious dependency.
Oh my, another thoroughly drunken accuser with no witnesses. I wonder which dem choregraphed this.
There, now you have been granted Wisdom.
"The thread is topic is are ..." -steelerssb,"journalist"
"I'm just public housing trash." - dbldwn711 9/19/16 4:03am Confirmed Liar
Permanent Master of Handicappers
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-
"Everything I say is a lie"-dbldwn711

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2018, 01:09:25 AM »
Oh my, another thoroughly drunken accuser with no witnesses. I wonder which dem choregraphed this.
It's more recent though.  35 years ago, instead of 36 !

The FBI has, of course, been demanded to investigate this unreported dastardly deed.  For at least 6 weeks.  I wonder if, since the FBI has investigated Kavanaugh's background several times already, anyone will try to set them up as the bad guy in all this.  (Damn you, Comey !!)
wsh2 wsh3 gb1