Author Topic: Are the Trump Family's* Financial Ties to Saudi Arabia ...  (Read 537 times)

Online Mannyrules3

• CBS Admin6
  • Coach
  • Who's Your Skydaddy?
Re: Are the Trump Family's* Financial Ties to Saudi Arabia ...
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2018, 04:40:50 PM »
The Irish in the late 1700's weren't considered people.  Besides they only became a problem in the 1840's and '50s.  As for the Italians, you have to keep the Mafia out of our country.

Trump has more crooks working for him than Don Corleone ever did.

Online kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • Hall of Famer
  • I don't care.
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2018, 04:48:09 PM »
Trump has more crooks working for him than Don Corleone ever did.

Corleone is Sicilian for Trump.
"Democracy? I want nothing to do with a system which operates on the premise that my rights don't exist simply because I am outnumbered."

-  E. Lee Wrights

“Keep a goverment poor and weak and it's your servant; when it is rich and powerful it becomes your master.”
―H. Beam Piper

“Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. – H.L. Mencken

Online Mannyrules3

• CBS Admin6
  • Coach
  • Who's Your Skydaddy?
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2018, 04:59:57 PM »

That explains a lot.

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
  • With More Brain Than You Can Possibly Imagine
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2018, 05:31:07 PM »
Making blithely stupid and lying statements about Israel and hanging out with Linda Sarsour are plenty enough evidence.  What's the matter, Tom- you've moved so far from the middle that any attack on extremists gives you hives ?
LOL @ you famous for ever thinking Tom could ever even SEE where the middle is, yet alone that he was ever there to move away from it. The only idiot I ever seen on message boards more retardedly leftist was that FrenchEmbassy/ Carolina poster on CBS.
There, now you have been granted Wisdom.
"The thread is topic is are ..." -steelerssb,"journalist"
"I'm just public housing trash." - dbldwn711 9/19/16 4:03am Confirmed Liar
Permanent Master of Handicappers
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-
"Everything I say is a lie"-dbldwn711

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2018, 05:32:58 PM »
Yes because the name means 'Lionhearted"
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline Cali Cat

• Once she sinks her claws in...it's OVER
  • Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2018, 05:53:03 PM »
It appears the administration has now blocked access to intelligence on the murder of Khashoggi from even the Chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." -Orwell

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -Heinlein (thanks, kburjr!)

"... I'm dangerous, I'm unhinged, I'm mentally ill ..."  -F  og

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
  • Average Joe With an Opinion
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2018, 06:11:17 PM »
It appears the administration has now blocked access to intelligence on the murder of Khashoggi from even the Chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

It's being reported that he was a victim of stand your ground at the consulate.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
  • PIV is always rape, ok?!
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2018, 06:17:30 PM »
LOL @ you famous for ever thinking Tom could ever even SEE where the middle is, yet alone that he was ever there to move away from it. The only idiot I ever seen on message boards more retardedly leftist was that FrenchEmbassy/ Carolina poster on CBS.
The migration of the Left and their supporters from the middle has been quicker and more disturbing than what happened to the Right in the 1997-2000 time frame. 

I imagine it would take actual black-clad Antifa terrorists lobbing Molotov cocktails before Tom admitted there even was such a thing as extremists on the Left.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Cali Cat

• Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2018, 01:32:01 PM »
Well, now we know the truth of what happened to Khashoggi.
He died in a fistfight.
When asked about why a bone saw was brought, the Saudis said it was simply a misunderstanding.
Apparently, the order to the men who traveled to Turkey included that there would be a need to sever multiple limbs rather quickly.
This was merely a directive to do a bit of landscaping work while at the Istanbul Consulate.

memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." -Orwell

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -Heinlein (thanks, kburjr!)

Offline Fog

• Crooked Hillary
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
  • TrumpSupporter
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2018, 02:24:18 PM »
So what the hell should we do?

Look the other way like we do with illegal immigrants crossing into the US from Mexico?
Leftists are Lazy

And so when a liberal asks you, 'Why are you a conservative?" simply say, "So that you can be a liberal." Greg Gutfeld

Online kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • Hall of Famer
  • I don't care.
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2018, 02:32:06 PM »

Look the other way like we do with illegal immigrants crossing into the US from Mexico?

Give the military another $150 billion a year to fight this menace.
"Democracy? I want nothing to do with a system which operates on the premise that my rights don't exist simply because I am outnumbered."

-  E. Lee Wrights

“Keep a goverment poor and weak and it's your servant; when it is rich and powerful it becomes your master.”
―H. Beam Piper

“Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. – H.L. Mencken

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
  • Average Joe With an Opinion
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2018, 02:34:23 PM »

Never bring a bonesaw to a drone fight.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2018, 02:51:42 PM »

The short answer is: nothing.  It's none of our business.

The mistake was made when Trump opened his mouth to comment about the early news.  We weren't going to bring Khashoggi back to life.  We were never going to seek to prosecute the Crown Prince in the International Criminal Court.  The idea that the killers would be neutralized was laughable.

Everyone appreciates the reality that Saudi Arabia is a dictatorship, where the laws are different and punishments brutal.  The United States has long recognized the strategic importance of its alliance with Saudi Arabia, dating back several administrations.  Better to keep ties with the Saudis, who can be bastards at times, because they maintain a certain level of peace with other allies- Egypt, Jordan, Turkey and Israel.  Such relationships contribute more to peace that brutal regimes like Iran, Syria and haha- Palestine.

Trump never should've opened his stupid mouth.  We were never going to "punish" the Saudis for their nastiness, nor were we going to assist them in any kind of cover-up.  Attempting to use this murder, of a foreigner in a foreign country by a foreign hit squad, as political ammunition, is a pretty nasty tactic.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Fog

• Crooked Hillary
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
  • TrumpSupporter
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2018, 03:14:41 PM »
Leftists are Lazy

And so when a liberal asks you, 'Why are you a conservative?" simply say, "So that you can be a liberal." Greg Gutfeld

Offline Cali Cat

• Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2018, 03:26:22 PM »

Hahaha, I don't know about that, but possibly participating in a cover up sure doesn't seem like the best idea.

It's one thing to state the US needs any allies in the Middle East we can get (setting aside, of course, the little matter of the majority of 9-11 attackers having come from Saudi Arabia).  It's another thing if, in fact, the Saudis have financed Trump's and/or Kushner's personal businesses, and even part of the decision to possibly participate in a cover up is based on that.
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2018, 03:26:44 PM »
Great idea!!! But so we don't add to the decficit, take it from programs for illegal immigrants.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline Fog

• Crooked Hillary
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
  • TrumpSupporter
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2018, 03:57:37 PM »
Also we shouldn't jeopardize the Middle East's relationship with the Clinton Foundation.

By Amy Chozick and Steve Eder
Aug. 20, 2016

The kingdom of Saudi Arabia donated more than $10 million. Through a foundation, so did the son-in-law of a former Ukrainian president whose government was widely criticized for corruption and the murder of journalists. A Lebanese-Nigerian developer with vast business interests contributed as much as $5 million.

For years the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation thrived largely on the generosity of foreign donors and individuals who gave hundreds of millions of dollars to the global charity. But now, as Mrs. Clinton seeks the White House, the funding of the sprawling philanthropy has become an Achilles’ heel for her campaign and, if she is victorious, potentially her administration as well.

With Mrs. Clinton facing accusations of favoritism toward Clinton Foundation donors during her time as secretary of state, former President Bill Clinton told foundation employees on Thursday that the organization would no longer accept foreign or corporate donations should Mrs. Clinton win in November.

But while the move could avoid the awkwardness of Mr. Clinton jetting around the world asking for money while his wife is president, it did not resolve a more pressing question: how her administration would handle longtime donors seeking help from the United States, or whose interests might conflict with the country’s own.

The Clinton Foundation has accepted tens of millions of dollars from countries that the State Department — before, during and after Mrs. Clinton’s time as secretary — criticized for their records on sex discrimination and other human-rights issues. The countries include Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Brunei and Algeria.

Saudi Arabia has been a particularly generous benefactor. The kingdom gave between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation. (Donations are typically reported in broad ranges, not specific amounts.) At least $1 million more was donated by Friends of Saudi Arabia, which was co-founded by a Saudi prince.

Saudi Arabia also presents Washington with a complex diplomatic relationship full of strain. The kingdom is viewed as a bulwark to deter Iranian adventurism across the region and has been a partner in the fight against terrorism across the Persian Gulf and wider Middle East.

At the same time, though, American officials have long worried about Saudi Arabia’s suspected role in promoting a hard-line strain of Islam, which has some adherents who have been linked to violence. Saudi officials deny any links to terrorism groups, but critics point to Saudi charities that fund organizations suspected of ties to militant cells.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html
Leftists are Lazy

Offline Cali Cat

• Cold-Hearted Woman
  • Hall of Famer
  • cold-hearted woman
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2018, 05:05:18 PM »
  memphis1 sf3 kentucky1

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2018, 06:34:56 PM »

Lose a “fistfight”, get dismembered.  Great Saudi logic.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2018, 01:41:27 AM »
Lose a “fistfight”, get dismembered.  Great Saudi logic.
Those Saudis,... so crazy.
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline NFL-Solomon

• Acting "As if"
  • Republican
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2018, 01:48:46 PM »
"I'm your Huckleberry"
-

Offline Fog

• Crooked Hillary
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
  • TrumpSupporter
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2018, 03:10:34 PM »

BBBBBBut if we don't do anything, it means that Trump must have some type of financial ties to Saudi Arabia.
Leftists are Lazy

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2018, 04:24:04 PM »

BBBBBBut if we don't do anything, it means that Trump must have some type of financial ties to Saudi Arabia.
Shhhh- this is what Trump & co. wanted all along !  Democrats are saying Trump is passing secret intel to the Saudis and that the U.S. developed the hit list for them.

Such dastardly puppet-masters, that Trump is among the first, to note / threaten and warn the Saudis.  Double-reverse smokescreen move right there !
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Fog

• Crooked Hillary
  • Administrator
  • Hall of Famer
  • TrumpSupporter
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2018, 08:57:42 PM »
Shhhh- this is what Trump & co. wanted all along !  Democrats are saying Trump is passing secret intel to the Saudis and that the U.S. developed the hit list for them.

Such dastardly puppet-masters, that Trump is among the first, to note / threaten and warn the Saudis.  Double-reverse smokescreen move right there !

So in theory Jamal Khashoggi was a target of the US and the Saudi's so why not rat out Jamal Khashoggi whereabouts so the Saudi's can do some dirty work that benefits both countries and no one is the wiser and Trump retains a good relationship with the Saudi's.

We do it with drones and Saudi's use a bone saw...

I wonder if the bone saw is US made...
Leftists are Lazy

Offline Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2018, 09:59:00 PM »
So in theory Jamal Khashoggi was a target of the US and the Saudi's so why not rat out Jamal Khashoggi whereabouts so the Saudi's can do some dirty work that benefits both countries and no one is the wiser and Trump retains a good relationship with the Saudi's.

We do it with drones and Saudi's use a bone saw...

I wonder if the bone saw is US made...
Hahah- Trump must be some kind of brilliant tactician. 

Do you think Jared Kushner had inside knowledge of 9/11 ?
wsh2 wsh3 gb1