Author Topic: Cowboys still the epitome of mediocrity  (Read 51 times)

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
  • Average Joe With an Opinion
Cowboys still the epitome of mediocrity
« on: October 21, 2018, 09:31:36 PM »
Line up for a potential game tying 47 yard field goal and the long snapper gets called for a snap infraction. And the now 52 yarder that would have been good from 47 hooks and doinks off the left upright as time expires. Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Online Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
  • PIV is always rape, ok?!
Re: Cowboys still the epitome of mediocrity
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 09:53:37 PM »
Line up for a potential game tying 47 yard field goal and the long snapper gets called for a snap infraction. And the now 52 yarder that would have been good from 47 hooks and doinks off the left upright as time expires. Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!
I just saw the replay on MNF.  Good job, Redskins- I can root for you at least 2 games outta the year.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 04:47:03 PM »
Oh chit.  The Cowboys GM after saying his team hasn't had a number one WR in years just traded for one.

And now Gruden will lament how hard it is to find one in today's NFL.  You know, like a generational pass rusher.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

Online kburjr

• THE SCYTHE
  • Hall of Famer
  • I don't care.
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 04:58:54 PM »
"Democracy? I want nothing to do with a system which operates on the premise that my rights don't exist simply because I am outnumbered."

-  E. Lee Wrights

“Keep a goverment poor and weak and it's your servant; when it is rich and powerful it becomes your master.”
―H. Beam Piper

“Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance. – H.L. Mencken

Online Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 05:01:18 PM »
Oh chit.  The Cowboys GM after saying his team hasn't had a number one WR in years just traded for one.

And now Gruden will lament how hard it is to find one in today's NFL.  You know, like a generational pass rusher.
Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, Terrell Owens... the organization didn’t promote those guys as elite ?

Cooper ?  Meh.  Could be a strong No. 2.  If he has 800 receiving yards, Jones will probably declare the move a success.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline BuccinGator

• Icon
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 05:06:58 PM »
Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, Terrell Owens... the organization didn’t promote those guys as elite ?

Cooper ?  Meh.  Could be a strong No. 2.  If he has 800 receiving yards, Jones will probably declare the move a success.

On that team he's a clear number one.  Not so long ago he was clearly in the top half of #1's in the NFL.  I saw a great conspiracy theory that the Raiders are doing this on purpose with the intention of being the second coming of the Golden Knights.  However, if that philosophy actually worked in the NFL, the Browns would be champions already.
~Imagine Whirled Peas~

Online Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2018, 05:19:16 PM »
On that team he's a clear number one.  Not so long ago he was clearly in the top half of #1's in the NFL.  I saw a great conspiracy theory that the Raiders are doing this on purpose with the intention of being the second coming of the Golden Knights.  However, if that philosophy actually worked in the NFL, the Browns would be champions already.
Well, they’re just a relocated franchise, not an expansion.  So they’ll not get to benefit from any special draft, let alone one as generationally beneficial as what the Knights got.

As a “new” team in Las Vegas, it remains to be seen how profitable they’ll be.  I suppose it doesn’t really matter for the new fans there who the WRs are, so they may as well dump Cooper’s salary and maximize profit.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline Fish-on087

• Icon
  • hook, line and sinker
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2018, 07:08:54 PM »
Cowboys haven't reached mediocrity they still suck as bad now as the last 18 years
Concrete shoes have no laces

Online Misterfamous

• Superstar
  • Admin
  • Hall of Famer
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2018, 07:28:59 PM »
Cowboys haven't reached mediocrity they still suck as bad now as the last 18 years
Both teams have been cursed with terrible ownership and haha- "GMs".  It's a sad day for the division when the Redskins lead.  The Eagles need to figure this out fast.
wsh2 wsh3 gb1

Offline geneh_33

• Star
  • ACC is better than (your conference here).
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2018, 08:10:44 AM »

rofl

Cowboys suck
Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.